• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vacation lands on the last week of my cycle

SoCalSwole

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright here's a good one for you.

So I have 2 weeks left in my cycle of Parabolan at 700 mg a week, test prop at 250 a week, and mast at 350 a week. I wasn't planning very carefully when I Started this cycle so Im leaving for Jamaica for 10 days this Sunday. I have a lot on my plate this month planning a move across the country when we get back but not before I organize and manage a huge trade show for my 9-5. I guess I just brain farted. A smart man would have started the test cyp 2 weeks ago so i can keep test levels up while on vaca then just stop the cycle when I get back and cruise on 250 test a week for the next 6 weeks or so. Anyway, So here are my options.

1. Take enough parobolan, test, and mast with me for the 10 days I'm on the beach. ( I travel all the time with gear never had an issue so not worried about that) although trying to avoid daily pins while on vacation.

2. Take a front load of test cyp like 1 gram before I go and hope for the best. I could take a few amps of test cyp and just pin 1 ml every 4 days.

3. Just take the test prop with me and pin 1.5 mls every other day.

Any and all advise would be much appreciated.

That's a tough call, I've ended a few cycle on vacation(basically just went on a week vacation while esters cleared, then started pct when I got back). If you don't mind bringing gear with you, that's probably you're best bet although I'd be nervous about it. I'd opt for option 2 or 3.

Where in Jamaica are you going? I went to the Iberostar in Montego bay last month...awesome

Iberostar is a nice resort, awesome Huh? Good for you. Nothing like the beach and Bikinis to recharge the batteries.

We did the Sandals thing 2 years ago and I couldn't help feeling a little bent over $6000.00 a week plus airfare. So I researched and found a site that you can rent your own private house, many to choose from depending on your budget. We found a 3 bedroom villa on the beach (like literally I walk out the backdoor and my feet are in the sand) It has a pool and a hot tub. Just me and the wife not a thousand other fat tourists. Security guard, maid, and chef included. Did it all last year for $3800.00 including flights, meals, and spending money. Its on runaway bay about 30 min east of MoBay. This year should be about the same. I mean if you need a million distractions and a bunch of people awkwardly trying to start conversations, hitting on your wife, and their wives hitting on you then this is not for you. But we are way past that stage. So this is like a dream vacation for us.

I don't know what I'll do regarding the gear, I wanted to keep it going because I am still getting some awesome gains, but how much working out am I going to be able to do on vacation. I still get up and do my cardio and lift but I have a feeling my rum and jerk pork/chicken intake might have an effect on my gains. lol So realistically I should just go off and then go on my cruise doses when I get home. We will see

Security, maid and a chef for under 4k? That's a kick ass deal, enjoy your vacation and don't worry about the last few days of your cycle, imo. Who's parabolan did you run?

Balkan, good stuff!! Really clean!! If I do tren cycle again I'll use it.

Sounds like you have a good deal there! I managed to get a decent deal for a short 4 night trip. Where do you lift while you're there? Or do you just do a ton of BW stuff...

Is it tren a and mast p with the prop? If so I would just cut it short enjoy the vacation and start ptc when you get back. With all that going on probably won't keep the diet too tight. Those extra calories will be good during ptc. Just pic it back up when your settled it, itll be about that time again anyway!

Sounds like you have a good deal there! I managed to get a decent deal for a short 4 night trip. Where do you lift while you're there? Or do you just do a ton of BW stuff...

I use the time to kind of recuperate I do my morning cardio and I do my pullups and pushups routine. 100 pull ups and 250 push ups. I swim like 2 hours a day. So I think that should do it.

Yea, I travel like 70% of the time for my job. Believe it or not I have never had an issue. I carry a small case in my carry on with the stuff I need for the trip and I have never had an issue. I will probably take test prop and do 100 mgs EOD. Along with my Adex and HCG. When I get home I'll transition to test cyp at 250 a week for the next 6 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
I love Jamaica and have been to Hedonism 2 - 13 times . Met my wife there and got married there . You could bring 20 severed heads into Jamaica most times no problem . But one thing you never want to do is get into trouble there or bring anything at all back . I think it's pretty cool timming , you'll be in prime shape for that trip . If you feel cool with it I'd just stay on with what you've been doing but if I ever travel with something it's always in checked baggage . Plus you want to make sure you only bring what you will use as again , never bring anything back from a source country . I've thrown out plenty of things or gave it away at the last min rather than board that plane for the US with it .

Yea great advise, I only take what I only take what I need for trip. Yea I look pretty good right now, but wait and see what 10 days of jerk pork, rum punch, and beef patties does to me.lol
Actually last year when we went I did the same thing and when we got back I was fucking beast yea I gained a few pounds but I was huge and strong as shit in the gym. The time off really helps me out. Plus I really ramp up the training the month prior to leaving almost purposely trying to overtrain. Although I have found that almost impossible on cycle as long as I am still eating and getting sleep.

Can you explain how you travel with gear in your carry on? Are you taking preloaded pins, etc?

Back