• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i love her...just saying

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10289814_746737012013153_1692435331822884728_n.jpg

the real question should be have you loved her.....

shes hot but i think the gorilla titties are over done....

funny ...I was just think..man I gotta buy some tits

Lol

Good choice KOS :)

SheriV: Post up some pics and we will give honest opinions

KOS: Many many years ago I had this small thing for Monica Brant. When I was in Germany they had an expo called FIBO were I got to meet Jay Cutler, Ernie Taylor, Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Nasser and Gunter. I also got to meet Monica and talk with her and Jay. They are both really cool. Anyway I got this on old school video tape. On the tape I was hugging on Monica saying hey (my wife's name) to the camera. Well Monica being as cool as she is, blows a kiss at the camera saying hey (my wife's name). My wife(wasn't my wife then) was cool with it though after I showed her the tape. She just laughed. The whole experience was just awesome! You don't realize how big those guys really are until you stand next to them. Holy shit I felt like a dwarf.

I dont think fake tits look that good, its obvious when they are fake. small real tits are better.

I've seen a few that were so good you couldn't even tell by touching them ..no I won't elaborate

but they are admittedly few and far between

I won't be able to afford boobies for at least a yr anyway and then I'll probably still whimp out...

Lmao! So I'm guessing SheriV isn't falling for the old tricks lol

Newp:)

Sheri, not unlike most males here, is a little too critical of her body. She's got a nice pair ;)

Sheri, not unlike most males here, is a little too critical of her body. She's got a nice pair ;)

Unfortunately many will never know if its true, lmao, shes a fox

Back