• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Your thoughts on a 250mg/week light 1st cycle.

stuman455

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am going to start a test c. 250mg/week cycle. 10 weeks total. Do I still need PCT at this low of dose? I figure i would use clomid 1000iu week just to be safe? Hcg?

Some may say this is a waste i need too go 400mg, but people have seen gains on 250mg for their first cycle.

Any advice will be aprriciated.

Thanx stuman455

Yes you will still need pct, youll be shut down. 250mg is really low in my opinion minimun 500. some people say to start out small but other will say keep it at 500-750 each week. To each there own, but the real question is are you willing to comprmise your hpta system for 250mg a week....

As was said yes u need to pct. IMO unless u have low T then it's a waste. It will only put u around 12-1500. I recommend pre cycle blood work. If I have good Levels then ur Just putting urself at risk buy shutting down ur HPTA system for minimal gains. My first was 500mg a week and I saw great results. That's where I would recommend u start. Just me input.

If you take test then yes you will need a pct regardless of the dose. Like others said, 250 is basically a TRT dose. You may notice an increase in libido but that would most likely be about it. I would suggest 500mg/wk for 10-12wks. That should put your testosterone levels well above 2,000 and you should see some nice gains assuming your diet is on point. Follow up with pct and clomid. Search for a good pct protocol. Pct should last somewhere between 4-5 weeks and usually starts around 2 weeks after your last test shot.

i see now...

So. 500mg at least. Otherwise, i will be at risk for nothing. Yea, I don't like that idea. I will def get blood work done. Thanx . Thats why i asked. one vial low of test c to go that much. ugh. Its alot of trouble to order just one it seems. Well, guess ill wait a lil longer. Appriciate all the advice.Thank you

Think i will just stick with my diet, weights, and cjc/ghrp for now. Ill wait on a cycle. From what i have read that would be best anyways for the lil time i have been lifting. Im getting stronger and seeing gains already. Im just getting greedy lol. Wanna Grow now.

Gains come slow. I would suggest getting all the natty gains you can. You also need to learn what works for your body, lifting and diet wise. That way when u hope aboard the dark train you can make the best of it. And you also need to allow for loss of gear. I always count a 10ml vial as 9 that way I no I won't run out. It's always good to order more than u need and have extra.

IML Gear Cream!
When you get ready to pull the trigger, do 500mg test e/c weekly with 30mg dbol ed. You'll love it

250mg per week almost exactly doubled my test #s. But I am younger.

Back