• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NO energy on DMZ

DK58

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 4 days though my cycle of Super DMZ 3 & recently started feeling so lazy/tired like i have no energy left of me
why would this be?

Halve your dose and increase your water intake

^ This

Steroids do as well. Superdrol and anadrol are well known for it

Hmm, I'm 4 days into my Super DMZ 3.0 stack and I'm feeling tired too. Not really low on energy, but I'm out like a light when I lay down.

Sometimes PHs can make you feel like that..

Actually, every compound in FMZ is an active steroid...not a PH...and many steroids, legal or not, can cause this side effect. Not everyone experiences this side effect. Much of it depends on the user's personal response.

Like some other guys have said, reduce your dose a bit. Cycle support MAY help. It seems to for some guys, but not for others. Remember, Super DMZ 3.0 is a VERY strong steroid product, containing a full 30 mg of some of the strongest AAS available, per cap. In contrast, many steroids only contain 5 mg or 10 mg per cap...and are much weaker per mg. In addition, different steroids effect people in different ways. For example, SD caused lethargy in some people, but others felt great when taking it. It really just depends on how YOU respond.

I can't speak for the OP, but I'll stick with the standard dosage for know. I'm not feeling lethargic at this point, in fact I feel pretty good. I'm just out right away as soon as my head hits the pillow at night.

If your piss isn't clear your water intake is too low. Stay well hydrated brother.

Its strong. I wanted to run it for 4 weeks but couldn't. 21 days for me. Felt pretty lethargic by the end of week 2, which was very similar to moderately/high dosed M1T.

Gains are similar to pre-ban M1T as well. It filled me out and it made me stronger. I would highly recommend using a hefty dose of T with it...which i wasn't. Only trt dosages.

Stay very hydrated as previously stated, stick with 1 cap a day, run NAC, and carb load like a mofo. Keep it on the short side as well, 3 weeks. An extra cup of coffee or two pre-workout wouldn't hurt either.

/Just my 2ml's of input.

S2h ran it and said 1cap was equal to 1 cap of anadrol 50mg

Yea I felt like death at two weeks in.All orals have that effect on me except winny but then my joints get fucked up.Win loose situation.

I don't think you should be asking how strong it is. You should be asking "how toxic is it?"

All orals are toxic, but so is tylenol, alcohol, and 100's of other commonly used prescription and OTC medications and supplements. All oral steroids can be used safely, so long as dosage and cycle length are within an acceptable range. Many guys have run dosages of oral AAS which are far more toxic than 2 caps of DMZ, yet their liver is fine. I can name multiple high level BB'rs who regularly used to run 100-200 mg of D-bol per day and 200-500 mg of Anandrol daily. Another guy used to run 100 mg D-bol and 200 mg Anadrol combined. All of them are now retired, and even after running these dosages of orals many times throughout their careers, their livers are fine.

The toxicity of orals is greatly exaggerated. They are considered a low-risk drugs from a toxicity standpoint, according to the medical commubnity. Taking 2 caps of DMZ daily--the recommended dose--is far from being too much for the liver to handle. How many guys do you know who have died from liver failure? There have only been about a dozen reported cases in the medical literature, despite millions of people having used these drugs, some to the point of extreme abuse, over the last 80 years. There is only one reason for this--oral steroids are not nearly as toxic as some believe.

When cycle support is added to these products, such as Advanced Cycle Support, liver stress is even further reduced. Public bloodwork has been posted by individuals running Methadrol (very similar to DMZ 3.0 in terms of toxicity) and the results showed liver enzymes which were still within the normal range after a full 30 days cycle at the recommended dosage. In my case, liver enzymes rise only slightly when using ACS.

Just checking in here. I'm at 1 week on the full stack as recommended by IML and I'm feeling great and progressing well in the gym. I check my blood pressure today since I thought I read somewhere that increased BP could be a side effect. Well it was 110/80. That is normal for me. So far so good...

The use of 4andro and epiandro negated the lethargic effect for me on superdmz3.0. But op, I'd go with the aforementioned increased water intake and half dose.

If your piss isn't clear your water intake is too low. Stay well hydrated brother.

Good advice!

also Personally i rec stacking with test, but just me. DMZ is a great product!

Back