• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Z Domestic Order Review

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Decided to go with Z on a domestic order of EP Dbol, Tren e and Test e.

I had a few noobish questions before the order to test their customer service patience...and i wasn't disappointed.

Aside from Good communication, I was promptly updated on order status. Nothing sucks worse than not knowing wtf is happening with an order or if they received funds/shipped. None of that was an issue with Z.

Products arrived intact and secure. Even though funds were sent on the weekend (and they don't pick up on the weekends) I still received my order in under a week. Which is great.

Thus far, no pip from neither the tren or the test e. I'm Kicking things off with dbol for now, so i'll update in about 2 weeks, when the Trenson and Test esters kick-in.

:)

Glad u finally decided to give z a try.

Z does have the best communication I have come across so far and domestic is super fast.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

This Dbol is bananas! Its Day 5 or so since my first tab/injection. A Sense of well being washing over me like Geared Jesus is wrapping his arms around my unjerked frame. Insomnia starting in already. Its not a sweaty, loathing insomnia like tren. but i Just feel energized after 4-5 hrs of sleep.

Appetite is becoming insane, i know some lose their appetite on it but i i cant stop eating. constantly thirsty as well. Anywho, the pounds are rolling in (up 6 already) more torque in my lifts. This is day 5 @ Only 40 mgs a day lmao. Tempted to push the limits of hepatic function and start popping these like TicTacs. But i enjoy my vino too much. Cant wait til day 10-14 when these injects kick in. :daydream:

Nice run so far..day 5 and kicking! Wow!! I've not tried their orals. Have tried their Sustanon and Prop.. Yeah..PIP was never a problem on EP gear. Smooth n painless.

I really enjoy all there gear. The Dbols are the bomb. The gear is always smooth and hard hitting. Enjoy and gain on bro.

Decided to go with Z on a domestic order of EP Dbol, Tren e and Test e.

I had a few noobish questions before the order to test their customer service patience...and i wasn't disappointed.

Aside from Good communication, I was promptly updated on order status. Nothing sucks worse than not knowing wtf is happening with an order or if they received funds/shipped. None of that was an issue with Z.

Products arrived intact and secure. Even though funds were sent on the weekend (and they don't pick up on the weekends) I still received my order in under a week. Which is great.

Thus far, no pip from neither the tren or the test e. I'm Kicking things off with dbol for now, so i'll update in about 2 weeks, when the Trenson and Test esters kick-in.

Great to hear!!!

Just wanted to update. Its clear the tren E is beginning to rear its ugly head. Starting to wake up damp every 2-3 hrs and had trouble getting back to sleep each time. Its a love hate thing. I shit you not, 15 lbs in 2 weeks. obviously the dbol did its job and will continue to do so until its finale. Calves feel like theyre gonna pop just walking up a flight of steps. Now its just a matter of allowing the test and tren to carry me for a couple of months into a jerked, ominous ape-like creature. Diet will be more on point as i was just trying to gain some mass for the first 2 weeks. Things will become increasingly stricter diet wise. Would like to recomp at my current 223 but would be rather content with a jerked 215-220. Either way.

Anyway thanks Z. You have a guaranteed return customer now.

Just some quick shots. Can only get better from here.....
attachment.php

attachment.php

Height sfw?

5'9" 223. Hoping to stay the same weight but get more def over the next 2 months. we'll see....

Good luck

U look good bro. Big and lean. This cycle should treat u well

40 dbol
500 test e
300 tren e
0.625 letro ed

Ive Been on a steady TRT dose since 2013. ran a brief 3 wk dmz cycle back in january. but Since then, I slacked on diet and training. Everything seems to be catching up now, thankfully.

I'll probably bump everything up in a month once my progress slows down and throw in something DHT based as well. Likely mast @ 400/wk.

Just some quick shots. Can only get better from here.....
attachment.php
attachment.php
I am really liking the way you look. You have a nice body to get shredded and gain some poundage at the same time. Please keep us posted.

IML Gear Cream!
I like the semi-nude shot. What's the white object in yoar hand???

Lol kinda looks like im strangling my flaccid cawk. Good eye!

I've been doing this job for a long time bro :winkfinger:

Captn never misses a beat....litteraly

Dude you look jerked I always thought that was you in your avatar.....lol....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

^ well, There is a resemblance. Most Jews kinda look alike
capture.png

These gears are destroying my sleep. Went to bed at 10 and now im wide awake. I guess a 3 AM SFW session is in order now.

Picked up a decent bench with some extra weight from amazon last week. I got fed up driving to the gym for 20 mins and dealing with everyone's chatter. Im better off alone when i train.

How's the basement lifting treating you along with ep gear?

It's nice to have the option of working out at home... I recently moved to a new gym and love not knowing anyone. And I never take my head phones off to let ppl talk to me. I like sharing what I know with ppl but I don't have the time to talk. So I choose to not talk to anybody. Haha. Hope it's going well bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yup i enjoy lifting alone. The drive itself was crappy, then i gotta deal with waiting on equipment or 20 questions when i get there. The extra weight and a few extra pieces of equipment will pay for itself in a couple of months. Plus i get to train in my draws...something that is frowned upon at most establishments :nono:

Dbol is finito and I Will be abusing moar in the very near future. Id highly recommend the EP line. Ive used Geneza P and it wasnt as intense as this. EP Gave me an old school Phera vibe and i didnt even bloat up that bad on it. I ran (and am still running) low-dose letro of course....my AI of choice on aromatizing cycles.

Trenasis is working its magik. Or torture. However you wish to look at it. Nightmares are pretty insane, dreams of deceased family members banging on my door, waking up a sweaty, cold mess with epileptic-like tremors, feelings of going hypo, sleep deprivation and over-stimulation of CNS, all of trens wonderment :daydream:

This holiday weekend will be my last weekend of carb indulgence. Ive been hammering away carbs like Honey booboo's mom this last month. I finished a box of chewy chocolate granola bars today, several brownies, a couple of PBJ sandwiches, saffron rice, several ice cream bars, french toast pwo, nearly 1/2 box of prunes, apple juice, amongst other things. And the Day aint over yet. Im still craving carbs pretty bad. Appetite for protein has dipped ever so slightly since the cessation of the Dbol but not by much. That hypo feeling is perpetuating my carb indulgence but once i taper back for a few days, it will become less severe. I hope...

Back