• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

250mg test c/week a trt dose?

stuman455

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is 250mg of test c a week really a trt dose? seems a bit high? just curious what this part of forum would say.

Typically in my experience Dr's usually will not go over 200 mg unless their is good reason. But 250 mg/am is pretty close...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Thank you for the reply. thats what i needed to know.

I have had two different Doctors during my time on TRT, one prescribed 200mg every 6 days and the other prescribed 240mg every 7 days, seems kind of high to a lot of folks but my free test is pretty low compared to my total and it makes a difference in my quality of life to be a bit higher than most, just my opinion based on my situation

I have had two different Doctors during my time on TRT, one prescribed 200mg every 6 days and the other prescribed 240mg every 7 days, seems kind of high to a lot of folks but my free test is pretty low compared to my total and it makes a difference in my quality of life to be a bit higher than most, just my opinion based on my situation

Agreed riles..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

You see thats why i love this forum. Good quality feedback. Thanx

Yep, my TRT script is 240/wk.

Its pretty simple actually..a TRT dose will put you in the"normal" range. If your taking 250/week and your test is above normal range its not really replacement therapy anymore...

Its pretty simple actually..a TRT dose will put you in the"normal" range. If your taking 250/week and your test is above normal range its not really replacement therapy anymore...

This. Depends on you and what your blood tests show

IML Gear Cream!
I got put on 200 every 3 weeks and at the end of the second week into the third I'm waayyy too low. Hopefully will be able to change dosage at my next blood test and/or through a new source.

True TRT dose is 100mg per wk, 250mg per wk is a low dose cycle at that point

is 250mg of test c a week really a trt dose? seems a bit high? just curious what this part of forum would say.
Im finding that it is too high in my case. Ive cut way back and have had better libido and less sides. Ive been pinning a mix of Trst P and test E only about a third cc combined every 5 - 7 days along with 250 ius of hcg ttwice a week.

My doc put me at 1.25 every 2 weeks I bumped it too 1.75 per week and feel incredible

Here's a link to some real data and not bro science. http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172

In summary it shows that a testosterone does of 300mg/week results in a test level of over 1300 one week after the injection. This is not TRT.
A dose of 125mg results in a level of 542 one week after administration. This more in line with TRT.

250 weekly is pretty common for trt now days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what normal is but I started on 200mg then my doc bumped me up to 240mg after more blood work. My doc has a philosophy that if you need trt then you might as well be in the top 90%.

I'm on "only" 160mg weekly. I won't do my first bloods until January though. I feel 100000x better than before so whatever my levels are, it is great.

Back