• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wich liver supplement are u using?

Ive heard alot of good things about IML advanced cycle support. I just always use milk thistle and my bloods always come back good, so im not gonna try and fix what isnt broken. I know I should probably use more, but I never push the limits with oral dosing. Everybody is different, the next guy might need something more than what I get by on.

Advanced Cyucle Support, by IML, is a great product. I use it every day. It contains multiple liver aides, as well as cardiovascular and prostate support...and unlike many other support products on the market (most), every ingredient included in ACS is backed by has clinical support, while alos being dosed at clinically effective dosages.

Many support products today include ineffective amounts of the primary ingredients. Watch out for products which have a numch of ingrdeients in them as part of a proprietary blend. Proprietary blends are just a way for companies to HIDE from the comsumer the fact that they are using ineffective amounts of the most effective (and often the most expensive) ingredients.

If your product doesn't show exactly how much of each ingredient is contained in the product...or it does not contain clinically effective dosages (when applicable), run the other way.

I recently saw a suppport product which contained about 30-40 different compounds...as part of a proprietary blend, of course...and when I looked at the total weight of each dose, it was clear that they couldn't have included effectuve doses for even 1/10th of the compounds in the product.

I like Damage Control by LGI. No proprietary blends. They have solid products. Strong Supps and orbit both carry it I believe.

Advanced Cycle Support for normal cycles then I stack Liv 52 DS with it for serious cycles. These products together will keep liver values in range even with some of the harshest cycles.

Interested in IMLs advanced cycle support effect on the prostate? Mine seems enlarged, I have the symptoms but not 100% sure.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

First timer here, but I'm using the IML advance cycle support and it seems to have everything in it that you could want. Everything I researched as a good supplement to take for liver health is in there. As for enlarged prostrate it does have saw palmetto which is supposed to help for that too. Honestly I've thought about taking it for liver health in general even when not on some kind of cycle.

Liv-52 DS 2 x daily
Milk thistle extract 300mgs 3 x daily
As well as staying hydrated

Injectable Glutathione after orals

I dont use any supps, I think all the precaution is overated if you dont get symptons your treating things you dont have. just sayn

Other than blood work, what would be the signs of liver stress?

Im not a doctor, but probably any jaundice type symptoms and pain on your right side under your rib cage. Like I said, Im just taking an educated stab at it

IML Gear Cream!
Im not a doctor, but probably any jaundice type symptoms and pain on your right side under your rib cage. Like I said, Im just taking an educated stab at it

That's kind of what I was thinking. I would rather preempt those symptoms rather than wait for them to show up before doing something about them.

I dont use any supps, I think all the precaution is overated if you dont get symptons your treating things you dont have. just sayn

So, if you don't experience outwardly noticable symptoms, there is no need to treat underlying problems? If you can't see high colesterol, your fine? If cancer cells are ravaging your body but you aren't experiencing sumptoms, then your fine? Come to think about it, I can think of 100+ serious medical conditions which do not result in outwardly noticablee side effects until it is too late. Therefore, your logic is a bit flawed, my friend. The fact is steroids cause side effects...and the more we can protect ourselves from them the better off we will be. We should not wait until there is a problem before we do something about it. As steroid users we should take regular preventative action if we care about our health.

Liv 52 and NAC

If you have those ^^^symptoms, it's a bit late and you need to get to the hospital not start liver supplements...

Back