IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Testosterone Rules

Rep Points

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Oh brother, and they make this shyt a class III controlled substance which is worse than crack or heroin.

Stupid freaking idiots.

Once most of them reach middle age, previously moody women become downright scary anyway, go menopause.

There is a sticky at the top of the forum about the AS control act, I dont recall if it tells the history, but the sports industry is what got the ball rolling.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...threadid=14313

Rep Points

oh man was that article full of shit..what dumbasses!
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

Well Read
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, I don't know about this with the women - but it may account for some of the mustaches I have been seeing on my last two female bosses and why they were always slapping my on the ass when I walked out after a meeting.

I would certainly advocate that the old men politicians in washington start taking some testos to get the "wussification factor" neutralized and reverse some of the anti-man policies and laws currently being pushed down our throats.
    "Doc, If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself..."

Est unusquisque faber ipsae suae fortunae.

We Americans scoff at the likes of African witch doctors yet spend 100's of millions of dollars on fake reducing systems.

The only regular exercise he gets is stretching the truth.

His intellect is not replenished, he is only an animal, only sensible in the duller parts...

Rhino

Rep Points

Originally posted by OceanDude
    I would certainly advocate that the old men politicians in washington start taking some testos to get the "wussification factor" neutralized and reverse some of the anti-man policies and laws currently being pushed down our throats.
    Like the one where a middle aged man with no criminal record still can't own a handgun to protect his family in the city of Chicago? I know it's not Washington but you should see some of the bastard politicians in Illinois. Former Governer George Ryan ran as a conservative and once he go in office pulled a 180 and was a total liberal. Governer Blagoevich claimed gun owners had nothing to fear from him, and then when he got into office into office he supported a bill to ban semiautomatic hanguns, rifles, and shot guns, as well as raising the F.O.I.D. card price from $5 to $500. Talk about Anti-man, he's got estrogen oozzing out of his ears.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Kick that ass out of government for being a 2 faced liar.

Rep Points

i got a better idea but I don't think i'm allowed to say it on this forum
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.