• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruising Protocol?

afg24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up fellas hope all is good with you. Got a question for the vets or anyone with experience on this. Currently on a test e tren ace cycle planning on cruising after this for a year or so. Also what ester is good to use cause pining 2x a week for awhile would suck. Would t400 be ok to pin 1x a week.

Now as far as crusing goes say 150-250mg a week is what ive found the dose to be how about hcg and Armosian is this needed? Or no because that's minimum what our body produces? I understand when were on a cycle we use that to control estro and help or balls from shrinking or blasting hcg to help restore the receptors. Any feedback will be appreciated thank you

Hey afg24
I can only tell you what works for me. I am on TRT 200mg/wk test cyp and .5mg every three days of adex and that keeps my E2 around 15-19 thus far. I am almost 2 years in on TRT..Hope this helps you out...I have used HCG a couple of times but it is not a must on TRT...I just use it every once in a while for 2 weeks than come off...
Not sure about your first paragraph, I pin twice a week on trt because I want my bloods to stay stable and it works for me..

Awesome thank you for the reply. First paragraph basically putting it as pining 2x a week for life would suck balls

Awesome thank you for the reply. First paragraph basically putting it as pining 2x a week for life would suck balls

Ok gotchya...So you are thinking a 1/2cc of T400/wk.

Ok gotchya...So you are thinking a 1/2cc of T400/wk.

Yup exactly I would just like someone feedback experience on blood levels with t400. Pining 1x a week would be soo much better I dont even know how ive managed to pin tren eod for 4 weeks so far lol

IMO opinion bloods would have to be started (baseline) then go from their. T400 probably has something like, 80mg cyp, 80mg enth, 80mg decanoate, 60mg iso, 60mg phenylprop, [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]40mg propionate or close to it. The trick is they are all different esters, which in my opinion wil lmake it hard to keep your levels stable. I would stick with cyp IMO...[/FONT]

Hey guys I'm not planning to cruise for a while but I'm just wondering what your lipids look like. 250mg of test a week doubles my levels. I'm wondering what kind of an effect you guys see long term, if any with good diet and cardio.

Hey AFG , I've been cruising for a bit myself and 1cc of Sust every week puts me right. Just had bloods and it works for me ? Good luck. Rider

Back