• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jintropin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnford064

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey. I am wanting to try jintropin for the first time but don't know where to order without getting scammed. Can anyone tell me of an ordering website that they have used with good results and they trust? Thanks

Thanks guys, I looked up steroid fax.com, but no product was available. I looked up world pharma, but they were crazy expensive. More than I can afford. Any other suggestions? Has anyone heard of http://buy-jintropin.net?

Here's what I got when I searched on Amazon, lol.... had to try it, just out of curiosity:

ScreenShot2014-05-04at64808AM_zps53c60974.png

IML Gear Cream!
Not really looking for "cheap", but something I can afford. I saw a kit for $320, and that's about my limit. I've also seen some for 500 to 700 for one kit. That's not even possible for me right now.

The one I found for $320 is from the website I listed a little higher up in the thread. I would go for it there, but not sure if it's a scam or not. Anyone familiar with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I am wanting to try jintropin for the first time but don't know where to order without getting scammed. Can anyone tell me of an ordering website that they have used with good results and they trust? Thanks

You are asking for a source. Please follow our rules and read are stickies. PM me with questions (after 10 posts).

/V

No source talk please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back