• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

S760 raw bench and deadlift log

strongman760

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
stats 6' 220lbs 34 yrs old.
personal best lifts raw bench 505 in competition at 23yrs old 525 at gym @25 yrs old deadlift 630lbs squat 525 for 3 18" deadlift 820lbs push press 355lbs atlas stone 425lbs to 48" platform
took 3 years off from all supplements and 2.5 years off from working out. im 6 months into working out again and just started my cycle
cycle 400mg test cyp, 300mg of deca wp's ap gear after workout supplements are cell tech and eas protein immediately after workout
lower back day
deadlifts from floor 135x10
225x10
315x10
365x5
405x2
465x1
495x1 515x1
light set of reverse hypers 10 sets 15 reps each set

Nice pullin that's the way to push throught the tought parts....

bench day today but my buddy that was supposed to spot me couldn't make it so my fiance; stepped up and gave me a spot (shes one of the toughest and prettiest women I know, last july she had an accident and became paralyzed from mid thigh down and was in a wheel chair and now she can walk with a crutch or cane and we r making progress everyday shes a tough woman and im proud of her) anyways she gave me a spot but not sure she could have done much if things went wrong but she was there none the less.

bench press 135x10
225x8
275x4
275x1
315x1
365x1
385x1
405x1
425x1
and max was 435x1

camber bar bench press
135x10
225x10
275x10
275x8

then finished with dumbbell flyes wanted to do incline also but ran out of time

trying to download vid now but it keeps saying invalid file

Nice pull bro!

Sounds like a very special lady you have there bud.

Nice numbers on the bench.

thanks usealittle im trying. many herniated disc in that old back but feeling pretty good.

thanks damaster she really is shes tough as nails and wont give up till she can run again

I'm sure she'll get there too. A determined person can move mountains.

Lets get some bench videos up ! See what you are working with.

IML Gear Cream!
wish i could my bench there mines sad only like 330-340 im 25 years old also.

Thanks!!

You'll get there getbig777 330-340 is pretty good for 25yrs old

Nice bench
Mind showing me how you do those wrist wraps I think we can improve those for you
It bothered me :)

One thing at a time that will be the easiest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Haha so u don't like the way I put my old worn out wrist wraps on. They r just the short inzers and I just wrap them once and the piece that goes around ur thumb/ finger whatever for some reason annoys me if I leave it around my thumb so I tuck it down into the wrap

Thanks. Haha so u don't like the way I put my old worn out wrist wraps on. They r just the short inzers and I just wrap them once and the piece that goes around ur thumb/ finger whatever for some reason annoys me if I leave it around my thumb so I tuck it down into the wrap

Taking it off the thumb is fine
What bugs me is your wrist still bends, yeah mine does too but were critiquing you :)

We need to wrap that wrist more so it is locked straight and can't bend. Don't be afraid to even go over the top of the hand and really wrap that whole region strong. You can generate much more forex when that wrist is locked straight

Uh oh I saw u said "one thing at a time that will be the easiest" that sounds like u have a lot of criticism of my lift. If u do I welcome it. I can handle it and see it as one of two things it will be good valid points and help me or it will be motivation to do more! ;). In all honestly if anyone sees anything on my vids that they think could help me or that I do wrong please let me know. I'm trying to get bigger and stronger and any suggestions are appreciated. This was my first time in over 3 years going over 365 so I know it wasn't pretty but I was happy with it

Thanks buddy I appreciate it and the way u just mentioned to wrap over the hand more is exactly what I do on heavy push press. Never even thought about doing that on bench but makes sense. Thanks I will try that and maybe purchase some longer wraps too

IML Gear Cream!
Where in ohio are you? We have a bad ass gym here in Cincinnati.

Biceps and upper back
Straight bar curls 65x10, 65x10, 95x10, 95x10
Alt dumbell curls 25x10ea, 35x10ea, 35x10ea
Db hammer curls 35x10ea 3 sets

Lat bar pull downs 92.5x10, 115x10, 140x10, 140x10
V bar row 145x10 3 sets
2" fat lat bar pull downs behind neck. 95x10,120x10,145x10
Straight arm front push downs 45x10,45x15,45x15

Then abs

Nice workout !

You guys are very motivating....keep it up....:shooter: I want to hit 405lbs bench. I am at 315 for three but know I can do better...

You guys are very motivating....keep it up....:shooter: I want to hit 405lbs bench. I am at 315 for three but know I can do better...

Maybe we can help you ! Write out a program

Thanks ck and sneedham. I'm hoping to hit 500 in late august and hopefully in July there's a meet in ohio I'm hoping for 475 or so. Sneedham if u have any questions feel free to ask I'm willing to give beat advice I can and I know ckcrown will also. Thanks guys

Thanks ck and sneedham. I'm hoping to hit 500 in late august and hopefully in July there's a meet in ohio I'm hoping for 475 or so. Sneedham if u have any questions feel free to ask I'm willing to give beat advice I can and I know ckcrown will also. Thanks guys

Bro June 7th I'm competing in cbus

That's awesome Ill probably go watch that meet was full but I emailed them to see if I can get in if someone drops out. I just filled out my papers for the July lexan meet in columbus. And the weekend prior to that I'm doing a strongman competition

That's awesome Ill probably go watch that meet was full but I emailed them to see if I can get in if someone drops out. I just filled out my papers for the July lexan meet in columbus. And the weekend prior to that I'm doing a strongman competition

Sweet, hope to see you there !

I am doing full power, but crossover for bench only. hope to hit the XPC Qualifier for the Arnold.

Back