• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to Refuse a DUI check-point

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VHyu1T-_CM

Keep your doors locked and your windows rolled up. (rolling down windows may give them probable cause to search by claiming they "smell" alcohol, weed, etc)

Your sign should read:

I Remain Silent
No Searches
I want My Attorney

Please put any tickets under windshield
I am not required to sign - 318.14(2)
I am not required to hand you my license - 322.15
Thus I am not opening my window
I will comply with clearly stated lawful orders

Check this link for your state: http://fairdui.org/flyer/

print the sign, carry in your Glove compartment at all times.

GICH!

something tells me I will get thoroughly beaten if I try that in LA

Thanks for keeping dangerous drivers on the roads, I will be selling magnetic signs to stick to your doorswith those exact words so the cops will know which cars to fuck with on a routine basis.

My strategy: cooperate, fly under the radar and make peace with as many local cops as you can and know their routines...

Seems like an awful lot of effort to go thru if you're not drinking. But don't get me wrong, I'm for making these a holes jobs harder, and phuquin with them in the realm of the law is priceless.

What a revenue making scam...All those phuquin people just to entrap a drunk.

There's real crimes going on you know?

Nice. Love these videos. If you watch videos where cops are asked what you should do if you're fucked up and you get pulled over..they all say plea the 5th and shut up. Because they will use every bit of what you say against you. It makes your attorney's job so much easier to defend you in court.

Good way to get full cavity searched if you ask me. If cops want to search your vehicle, they will. Don't drive drunk

Last time I got pulled over and was wasted, I was fully compliant and he let me call a friend. Not very often does that happen but I knew I was fucked if I didn't comply. Respect them and 7/10 they will respect you for the most part.

I tried that and it didn't work... might have something to do with the lines of blow on my armrest

Thanks for keeping dangerous drivers on the roads, I will be selling magnetic signs to stick to your doorswith those exact words so the cops will know which cars to fuck with on a routine basis.

My strategy: cooperate, fly under the radar and make peace with as many local cops as you can and know their routines...

How does knowing your rights, not relinquishing those rights, keep dangerous drivers on the road?

How does knowing your rights, not relinquishing those rights, keep dangerous drivers on the road?

Because all those slack jawed blue boys stood around forever not knowing what to do and probably waved on at least one drunk who could be a heat seeking missile aiming for the family mini-van coming home from grandma's house....

IML Gear Cream!
You may be able to do that on 'Mars' but not here in philly pa. you are in for a broken window and other not fun stuff you don't need... I never fuck around with cops, cops get killed doing car stops. An angry group of nervous cops can be a problem you don't need...it's crazy here..

Look, These illegal dui stops have NOTHING to do with drunk driving. If you were drunk driving and swerving around, then yeah, pull my ass over.

These things are basically roadblocks. So im sober, legit and have nothing to hide....that means i have to get stopped, checked, harrassed, searched? No.

This is like cops knocking on your fucking door randomly to see if there is anything illegal going on inside without probable cause.

Its illegal. You wanna bend over to the cops go ahead. Be a slave, live on your knees. Or exercise your rights.

Look, These illegal dui stops have NOTHING to do with drunk driving. If you were drunk driving and swerving around, then yeah, pull my ass over.

These things are basically roadblocks. So im sober, legit and have nothing to hide....that means i have to get stopped, checked, harrassed, searched? No.

This is like cops knocking on your fucking door randomly to see if there is anything illegal going on inside without probable cause.

Its illegal. You wanna bend over to the cops go ahead. Be a slave, live on your knees. Or exercise your rights.

.....It ain't like that here SFW, cops in philly violate the driving laws because they don't know them, it's not college grads here, it's a high school diploma and you're a philly cop., it's a brotherhood of cops,us against them mentality , assume the position or you're face down in the road. Maybe if you have 2 or 3 cameras filming at the same time and the cops know it you'll get away with it. There's not enough time in the day to fuck with these cops. I always have my paperwork together, everything legal and up to date, and I've learned not to drink & drive.....

It says to comply with lawful orders, if they tell you to step out of the car isn't that a lawful order

Because all those slack jawed blue boys stood around forever not knowing what to do and probably waved on at least one drunk who could be a heat seeking missile aiming for the family mini-van coming home from grandma's house....

They shouldn't be doing check points like that in the first place. Just driving your vehicle is not probable cause to stop you for anything. Last I checked this is still the USA, not the USSA.

With how they advertise the check points well in advance all the drunks know where not to drive in the first place. So what is being accomplished is you being conditioned to accept check points for no valid reason.

It says to comply with lawful orders, if they tell you to step out of the car isn't that a lawful order

If they want to search your car is that a lawful order? No. Neither is telling you to get out of the car without probable cause. All they can do is ask you to get out, if they escalate with force then it's just a big payday for you.

There's real crimes going on you know?

Say that after you get ass ended by a guy who doesn't even know what happened, gets out, dumps his liquor and you end up at the hospital. Look, I hate cops as much as anyone. But I bet you don't want me driving with my eyes closed around your family.....

I have found that once pulled over, immediately unzip your pants and start to LHJO off immediately. It's better if you can get your pants down to the floor by the time the cop comes to the window for visual effect. To up the effect, carry a fake walmart toy badge in your car and be licking it while jerking off as officer comes to window. Once they start asking questions you jerk it harder and start moaning uncontrollably. This works almost 90% of the time unless it is a female officer or a gay male officer. :winkfinger:

Drivers Ed 101 teaches you that driving on public streets is a privilege and not a right....just saying

IML Gear Cream!
First off, black men don't try this!

I hear you. All I'm saying is they should make alc. just as hard to get ass weed!

Those phuquin assholes.

I also don't think they should have those check points, those are just a way to make revenue and that's why alc is legal. Because there's always going to be people who drink and drive.

Say that after you get ass ended by a guy who doesn't even know what happened, gets out, dumps his liquor and you end up at the hospital. Look, I hate cops as much as anyone. But I bet you don't want me driving with my eyes closed around your family.....

I've never understood the announced checkpoints. I don't drink but if they were to announce that there was going to be a speeding checkpoint on highway 244 or whatever, I'd just use a different route

First off, black men don't try this!

I hear you. All I'm saying is they should make alc. just as hard to get ass weed!

Those phuquin assholes.

I also don't think they should have those check points, those are just a way to make revenue and that's why alc is legal. Because there's always going to be people who drink and drive.

Nah, make weed just as easy to get as alcohol, I would smoke far more than drink if it were legalized. I already do, but I would do far more...

Nah, make weed just as easy to get as alcohol, I would smoke far more than drink if it were legalized. I already do, but I would do far more...

It should be legalized that's for sure. Man, I dream about the day I can walk into a store buy some weed and doritos, I already smoke like a chimney in winter time!

It should be legalized that's for sure. Man, I dream about the day I can walk into a store buy some weed and doritos, I already smoke like a chimney in winter time!

You can always move to Colorado, or buy your Doritos in the store and your herb from the guy standing outside the store..

You can always move to Colorado, or buy your Doritos in the store and your herb from the guy standing outside the store..

Ha! Put in an order earlier, actually. 1/4 Purple gorilla and a 1/4 of XXX 0g. It's as easy as ordering a pizza with just as quick a delivery.

But I do think it should be in stores and as easy to get as alc.

Another rip just 4 U Manic.

I got stopped at one of those random deals where they're supposedly checking to make sure you have ur license and proof of insurance. It scared the fuck out of me cause i didnt have my insurance card and me and this bloke were on our way back from a drug run. He had a dime bag of H in his pocket and I had to quickly stash 5 empty beer cans under the seat. We dodged a helluva bullet that day. By the time we got to his pad, my hands were still shaking so badly that I had to get dude to hit me.

anyhoo, I don't understand how it can be legal for cops to just randomly stop peeps with absolutely no probable cause. Hell, we weren't bothering nobody.

Last edited:
Back