• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Test prop/ eq/ a Navarro cycle

XXL

Dr. Jeckyll
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My boy asked me for a cycle from first pin- pct for test p, eq, and var cycle... for 12 weeks...
I've never heard of someone running prop for 12 weeks.. can this be done without fucking yourself up?
I always stuck to test e...
Anyway I need a full cycle layout with ai and pct.. I know less than nothing about timing and dosing and pct for eq..

Fucking spell check... just saw the title

it could be done but why? Also eq will be a waste at only 12 weeks, thats wen it really starts to shine.

cut the cycle to 8 weeks. Drop the eq pick up mast p.
run mast 400-600 mg a week
prop 500 mg a week
var 50+ a day for the whole cycle (8 weeks)
pct starts 2-3 days after last injection
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20
thats just my 2 cents on this. im about to run the exact same cycle but with mast e and test e

Any problems with hair loss on mast?
Why no test p for 12 weeks.. I know test p is used for short cycles but he's giving me a hard time as to why he can't run it for 12 weeks and the only response I can give him is because I was told not to lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

theres nothing wrong with running it for 12 weeks, i've seen plenty of guys do it for alot longer. Yes mast is dht which will mess with your hair.

cut the cycle to 8 weeks. Drop the eq pick up mast p.
run mast 400-600 mg a week
prop 500 mg a week
var 50+ a day for the whole cycle (8 weeks)
pct starts 2-3 days after last injection
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20
thats just my 2 cents on this. im about to run the exact same cycle but with mast e and test e

Thanks for the input. Check my message above.
Why pct so soon after last pin? The Ester is that short?!

theres nothing wrong with running it for 12 weeks, i've seen plenty of guys do it for alot longer. Yes mast is dht which will mess with your hair.

he's dead set on running prop. Mast and var. What's the cycle?
100mg eod prop. 12 weeks???
? Eq
Var for 6 weeks 60mg ed bump up to 80mg last 2 weeks

Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/50/50
Test booster
Hcg 2000iu 2x week for 2 weeks in beginning of pct
I never use nolva should he?

I mean dead set on prop. Var and eq

IML Gear Cream!
I am going to run prop for 18 weeks this fall with eq. I will pin atleast EOD to keep the oil volume down so why not go for prop, less water, more gear/less ester = more test. You just might need some more sites so your not pinning something every week for 4 months. Also its very dependant what his goals are. If he wants to bulk, test e and eq. If he wants leaner gains test p eq and mast (like me), if he just wants to cut test p, and mast. Of course anavar could be added to all of those ;). If he wants a shorter cycle (12 weeks) with eq there is boldenone cyp and I hear decent things about it.

I am going to run prop for 18 weeks this fall with eq. I will pin atleast EOD to keep the oil volume down so why not go for prop, less water, more gear/less ester = more test. You just might need some more sites so your not pinning something every week for 4 months. Also its very dependant what his goals are. If he wants to bulk, test e and eq. If he wants leaner gains test p eq and mast (like me), if he just wants to cut test p, and mast. Of course anavar could be added to all of those ;). If he wants a shorter cycle (12 weeks) with eq there is boldenone cyp and I hear decent things about it.

That's awesome info. What dose should my boy run eq? He's doing prop 150mg eod and eq and var on the end. I know less than dick about eq. week 1-12 what's the dose and pin schedule?

Well stats and his previous cycle info would help. Alot of guys say 600+ is the money spot, but if hes smaller 400-500 might do. I have not personally ran it yet. I am planning on the 600 range for 14-16 weeks then run the prop till 18-20. The mast will come in near the end to help lean up a bit at the end (its expensive and I dont like risking my hairline more than I have to). I like pin more often to keep levels more stable = less sides. EQ is not very side effect heavy anyway, but twice a week should be PLENTY. If hes pinning prop eod he could throw just his eq in there at 150mg eod as well (525mg/week + 525mg/week of test and he will grow), Itll make remember shots and doses easy and the prop wont hurt if its diluted with eq. Personally I also prefer smaller shot volume in muscles so theres less tightness but youll need more sites to avoid building scar tissue

Back