• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tester Needed

evolutionpep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who wants to rock out for Team Evolution? PM for Details....

Qualifications:
2 or more years on the forum.
if under 2 years than proof of activity on this forum (number of post ETC)

what would you like to be tested? id be down. was thinking about switching from ghrp-2 which I love to hex.
As far as peptides I've reaserched ipam ,cjc-1295, ghrp-2, triptorerlin, mgf, peg mgf, IGF-Lr3, and follistatin.
reaserched chemicals tada, sildenefil, clen , albuteral, and more I can;t think off but stuff in pct ect

i would like to research something from you guys have been wanting to try yall out fora while now.seem like good shop.i have plenty years here and am way to active as you can see by my post.

what would you like to be tested? id be down. was thinking about switching from ghrp-2 which I love to hex.
As far as peptides I've reaserched ipam ,cjc-1295, ghrp-2, triptorerlin, mgf, peg mgf, IGF-Lr3, and follistatin.
reaserched chemicals tada, sildenefil, clen , albuteral, and more I can;t think off but stuff in pct ect

Are you down for a full out log?

I'm down, would do a full out log too. I know I'm a newbie but you can take a look at my logs I have running now. I think I've done a good job.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm down. Kind of a newb just on this forum

Yes I am down for a full out log

I would love to log something.
I just cleared up a bunch of free time so a log would really keep me focused on my goals and allow me to push myself further.

I have been running cjc and ghrp 2 or 6. Upped my dose on 6 from 100 to 250mcg but would really like to log cjc DAC at 4-8mg a week and post results.

iGF Lr3 + des also put .5" on my arms, .75" flexed.

If you want someone to OD on any peps, I'm your guy.

Back