• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Having kids while on gear?

SuperLift

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know it is possible, but I was more curious about the dangers? Is there any documented proof or does anyone have any info on this?

Bb have kids and they abuse fck out of drugs branch warren had one not to long ago. Ive heard some blast hcg and than boom kiddo on the way. As far as facts proof in writing Im not sure

3 out of 4 of my kids were conceived while I was was at least cruising, if not blasting. All of them are healthy and beautiful children (they take after their mother!!... lol) I can't site any studies or scientific documentation, but that is my own personal experience.

3 out of 4 of my kids were conceived while I was was at least cruising, if not blasting. All of them are healthy and beautiful children (they take after their mother!!... lol) I can't site any studies or scientific documentation, but that is my own personal experience.

And the mail man.

LOL J/K

AAS does lower sperm count but it doesn't alter the sperm. My daughter is perfectly fine as well.

I'm on TRT, and I blast as well. I went down to cruise dose and hit some HCG and Clomid and BOoM we were pregnant by month 2 or three I forget which. I just hope it's that easy the next couple times as well

Bb have kids and they abuse fck out of drugs branch warren had one not to long ago. Ive heard some blast hcg and than boom kiddo on the way. As far as facts proof in writing Im not sure

And all of Victor Martinez are autistic.

It sure is possible, my wife and I haven't had sex in over two years. I have a six month old daughter.

Serious question - would a reduced sperm count from AAS reduce the chances of having a male child? It seems like all of my bodybuilder friends have daughters.

Serious question - would a reduced sperm count from AAS reduce the chances of having a male child? It seems like all of my bodybuilder friends have daughters.
I have heard about this too, not sure what causes this though. Whenever it is the low sperm count as you pointed out or high levels of Testosterone (or Estrogen) or other factors that could determinate sex of a child.

I am not from states sir, and I can assure you I am neither high or retarded sir.
It seams like very few juicers from my area have male offspring.

Are you high from shooting up or just really retarded?

lol. I assure you I have a much better foundation of biochemistry than you do, but regardless, I would love to hear your professional opinion on the matter.

Or should I say - para-professional opinion

IML Gear Cream!
If little johnny shoots heroin, loses apt, his girl, moves back in with his mom because he's too broke to support himself, but still attends college... Is he an educated dumbass? or just a plain ole regular dumbass?:sorry:

Gear is not birth control.I learned the hard way.

I have boy and girl both while I was on TRT both are fine. Boy is strong for his age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good post. This was a concern of mine before beginning TRT. Will likely want to have kids in the next 18-24 months. HCG is part of my weekly protocol.

Outside of issues w/ male fertility from cycling, the issue that affects the child's development is if the woman is juicing. Higher levels of testosterone in the environment the fetus is developing can introduce androgeny issues.

If little johnny shoots heroin, loses apt, his girl, moves back in with his mom because he's too broke to support himself, but still attends college... Is he an educated dumbass? or just a plain ole regular dumbass?:sorry:

:lol:

Back