• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Having kids while on gear?

IML Gear Cream!
2 healthy boys conceived while either blasting or cruising.

Maybe you'll end up with a Little Hercules kid? :hmmm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
1 girl, 2 boys - on cycles that people would often say result in immotile or no sperm. Gonna get the vasectomy soon!

My kids are totally fine, my daughter is in the 97% percentile for her age so she wears 4-5 year old clothes. My son is around 80% but seems to have more of his mom's genes (she is also tall). My second son we're not sure yet, but he is healthy, due in a couple months-ish.

Plus I'm almost 40 and I'm not a genetic superman, so don't go thinking gear is BC because it sure never was for me.

I know it is possible, but I was more curious about the dangers? Is there any documented proof or does anyone have any info on this?

Not that I know of. Your sperm count will go down especially with long term use. However I know of a dude who was down to the thousands and some clomid and HCG bumped him back to the
millions while still on gear. So honestly I personally em not too worried. However its still a risk regardless that you wont respond the same way. As far as effect on the child, nah man. I meen these are hormones man, not lethal chemicals that destroy cells, they actually repair and super charge cells. Its not going to make your kid come out retarded or deficient in anything.

And all of Victor Martinez are autistic.
Watch Generation Iron. Two of them (boys) are autistic. Two of them (girls) are not. And they are all by different mommas, and he does not pay child support and is driving around on a suspended license with a camera crew and bragging about it and even though he was jailed on immigration violations he lets himself be filmed shooting guns. Maybe Martinez is autistic.

Back