• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DM's Raw Power Contest Log

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I do. Love that thing. Use it mostly for my IT Bands, quads, glutes and back.

One day put that foam roller on the bench... No weight
And just feel that arch and move the bar and feel the tightness and bringing the bad dons with your lats
Then slowly try to simulate that arch without the roller there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try that. However I just tried it at home and I can't get my butt and shoulders on the floor over the roller. Even with the roller way down low. Guess I a lot for room for improvement. The stretch felt great though. Damn I need a massage.

Haha just get used to feeling that arch as you descent the bar
Then try to simulate without roller but of course keeping the ass on the bench

I'll try it out tomorrow and see how it feels. Tomorrow is an off day for me so a little experimenting is easy.

Yeah definitely don't want you doing any weight with that foam roller nor will you have that large of an arch when you start doing it yourself with weight

The point is to stretch and feel that arch so it is easier to implement going forward

Ok I tried the roller while benching just the bar. I kept my shoulders down and scapula squeezed together. Of course my ass wasn't on the bench over the roller but I tried to get it there. Then I tried benching with an arch and without the roller. Tried to recreate the feeling in my torso. Felt a bit uncomfortable around my throat, I read somewhere that's normal. Don;t want to feel comfortable here. Well if that's true then I found it.

Also, I just ordered some TB500 for the tendons.

The more you get used to the position the less uncomfortable it will feel but I don't think it ever feels truly comfortable for anyone. Hope that helps your tendons!

I'm sure that's true and besides I'm only there for one rep anyway. Get in, get it up and get out. Funny thing is I really felt my quads stretching which isn't such a surprise as I know I'm as flexible as a stone. I need to stretch more often that's for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
Also, I just ordered some TB500 for the tendons.

how are you goin to run it? I started high and backed it down as the wks went. Do you have a scheme your gonna run with it? How many mgs did you get?

Last edited:
how are you goin to run it? I started high and backed it down as the wks went. Do you have a scheme your gonna run with it? How many mgs did you get?

I'm not sure yet. I haven't done much research on how to dose it etc. Did you say you had a log for it?
I only got (2) 5mgs for now but I'll get more soon.

I layed that out in my TB thread....

imo your gonna need at least 30g to start. 10 will work but the way I did it I ran 10mg the first wk, then backed it down from there.
After pain is gone I found the best way to pin is 2-4mg after a workout where you feel you might have hurt or tweaked something. Pin asap after the workout is over, that seems to work best for me.

I found your thread but didn't register on the other site to read that log.

Let me recap here best I can:

- 10mgs first week - (2) 5mg doses 3-4 days apart
- taper down to 2-4mgs a week - 2 doses also
- run until no more pain then an extra week or two I'd assume to be sure
- SubQ inj should work because it's a systemic thing - Site specific inj would be IM?

Todays workout:

Dynamic Squat/Deadlift:

Box squats - 420 x 2 x 12
My gym doesn't have actual boxes so I used the Reebok steps with 4 risers. I used 5 risers last week and that was "just" below parallel. 4 went a little deeper. These killed me today but I got them done. Started out with a 30-45 second break between doubles. Half way through I was really winded so I took a little longer between sets. No idea how much longer but I just wanted to get them all in. I did.

One legged Hyper-extensions - 3 x 10 body weight.

I found your thread but didn't register on the other site to read that log.

Let me recap here best I can:

- 10mgs first week - (2) 5mg doses 3-4 days apart
- taper down to 2-4mgs a week - 2 doses also
- run until no more pain then an extra week or two I'd assume to be sure
- SubQ inj should work because it's a systemic thing - Site specific inj would be IM?

for the most part yes, I 95% of the time just pinned belly fat. Did elbow (with wife's help) and knee one time but I don't think it's any better imo. After all pain is done you can either keep takin 2mg wk or only take 2-4 when you start to feel anything goin wrong. < if this is the case like I said pin asap after workout.

Sounds good. Looking forward to giving it a go. Thanks

Don't know the guy. Must have been long before my time. "used to?" dang... lol

Ok today's workout:

Dynamic Bench
Flat BB Bench with chains - only have 1 pair at the gym but it's something
9 x 3 x 225(chains) - 3 sets narrow grip, 3 sets regular grip, 3 sets wide grip. 30-40 seconds rest between sets.

Triceps: EZ Curl pullover with extention
125 x 6 x 3

Back: Bent Over Rows
225 x 10 x 3

Delts: Laterals / rear
40 x 10 x 3 / 30 x 10 x 3

Back: Lat Pulldown
10plates x 10 x 3

Forearms: Standing wrist curls w/ barbell behind back
135 x 12, 8, 6

IML Gear Cream!
Todays workout:

Dynamic Squat/Deadlift:

Box squats - 420 x 2 x 12
My gym doesn't have actual boxes so I used the Reebok steps with 4 risers. I used 5 risers last week and that was "just" below parallel. 4 went a little deeper. These killed me today but I got them done. Started out with a 30-45 second break between doubles. Half way through I was really winded so I took a little longer between sets. No idea how much longer but I just wanted to get them all in. I did.

One legged Hyper-extensions - 3 x 10 body weight.

Do you have a video of your box squats? Because the way you squat Louie's style might not be he best. If you have one post it up please. Doesn't have to be from this session just want to see the form you use.

Do you have a video of your box squats? Because the way you squat Louie's style might not be he best. If you have one post it up please. Doesn't have to be from this session just want to see the form you use.

No I don't have a video of them. I was going to shoot one this week but left my camera at home. I'll do one next week. But I'm going to drop the weight though. Probably down to 50-60% of my max. Just to make sure I can get the short rest intervals in.

That's fine I just want to see how you do them, the weight is not important.

Today's workout:

Max Sq/DL

Deadlift
135 x 10
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 3
365 x 1
405 x 1
455 x 1
495 x 1
515 x 1 -PR

Stiff Legged Deadlifts
225 x 8, 8, 6

Pullups
body x 8, 6, 4

Croc Rows
130 x 8, 6, 4 - grip was giving out

DL video coming up

Nice lifts.... Can't say anything bad about those. Nice

Thanks guys. I've a long way to go to reach goals but I'm going to keep on plugging. Started the PL thing kinda late, I'm 48 now, but I always liked the challenge. Short term goal is 1400 total which I really see around the corner. I'm really hoping for a 1500 total by November. That might be a big leap but it's out there.

So starting numbers for the contest are:

Bench 365
Deadlift 515

Back