• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DM's Raw Power Contest Log

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure I went deep enough to count it. Should of had the camera pointed a little lower too.

I tend to walk around too much. Have to change that and conserve energy.

Today's Workout:

Max Bench

Decline Bench
135 x 15
225 x 10
275 x 5
315 x 5
335 x 3
365 x 1

Bent Over Rows
275 x 8, 8, 8

Db Curls
50 x 10, 8, 6

Seated BB Wrist Curls

95 x 10, 8, 8

Thanks bud, appreciate all the motivation from you guys. I have a long way to go for some big numbers but I will keep on grinding and grinding.

Today's Workout:

Dynamic Sq/DL

Box Squats - 60% of Max, box 1 inch below parallel
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 2 x 12 sets with a 30 second rest between each set

Glute/Hip Raises
405 x 10 x 3 sets

Stiff Legged Deadlifts
225 x 10 x 3 sets

Calves
rack x 10 x 3 sets

Abs
cable crunches

Wow 2sets of 12 with 30sec rest.... I don't know if I could do that, cardio would kill me on that one.

12 sets of 2's. This way the cardio isn't as much of a factor as the other way around. But I'm still able to work on speed off the box. Only doing doubles allowed me to adjust my reach backwards/foot width/foot rotation etc each time to find the best one for me.

Side note I really don't like using those Reebok steps as a box. They have top be squared and I'd prefer having a square box so I can rotate it and have it angled in under me. Small thing but wanted to get it off my chest... lol

Today's workout:

Dynamic Bench

Flat BB with bands
wu: 135 x 5, 185 x 5

225 x 2 x 12 sets (30 seconds rest between sets)

I released some tension from the bands by raising the dumbbells they're attached to off teh floor a bit. This gave me zero band resistance at my chest but plenty at full extension. It certainly felt different than the last time and I did feel I was able to work on acceleration more. I also made sure to completely lock out at the top which I was lacking last week. Lastly I've been really trying top keep the arch going and lowering the bar with my lats. I still don't think I have a major arch but its better than laying flat and with time I'm sure will get better.

Thank you for the tips from last week. I'm implementing all of them to move my progress along best I can.

JM Presses
185 x 7, 6, 6

Lat Pulldowns (got to talking to someone between sets so I had enough rest to do higher reps this time around)
14 plates x 15, 15, 10

Croc Rows
130 x 20 each arm

Delts
side raise: 45 x 15, 12, 10
rear raises: 35 x 12, 10, 10

IML Gear Cream!
Nice work sounds like your getting the bands and your bench how it needs to be done.

Thanks man. I may have had the bands a little too high off the floor. The Reebok step might be a little high. Next time I'll try a 45lb plate and see if I still get zero resistance at the bottom and increase it a little at the top.

12 sets of 2's. This way the cardio isn't as much of a factor as the other way around. But I'm still able to work on speed off the box. Only doing doubles allowed me to adjust my reach backwards/foot width/foot rotation etc each time to find the best one for me.

Side note I really don't like using those Reebok steps as a box. They have top be squared and I'd prefer having a square box so I can rotate it and have it angled in under me. Small thing but wanted to get it off my chest... lol

Makes more sense... Good work either way

Today's Workout

Max SQ/DL

Rack Pulls - knee height
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 5
405 x 3
465 x 3
495 x 3
545 x 3
585 x 0 - I felt fairly good at 545 and probably should of only added 2 dimes but I was feeling ornery so I slammed on 6 plates. No guts no glory right? Well, no lift either. Didn't even budge it. But I got beautiful assortment of stars to stare at for a few moments for my efforts.

Good Mornings
185x 6, 6, 6

Pullups
body weight x 8, 8, 8

Abs
Cable crunches + obliques

Haha gotta love the stars!! Glad to see you added some rack deadlifts!!

Always a nice feeling. LOL

At least I have a goal for rack pulls now.

Today's Workout:

Max Bench

Weighted Dips
body x 15, 1545 x 12
70 x 9
90 x 6
115 x 5
135 x 3

Bent Over Rows
275 x 10, 10, 7

DB Curls
50 x 9, 7, 6

Seated BB Wrist Curls

90 x 12, 10, 8

IML Gear Cream!
Why was the max bench? Hows it goin...Is it moving in the right direction?

Why was the max bench? Hows it goin...Is it moving in the right direction?

I read in one of Louis Simmons articles about different variations for Max Bench day and he had heavy dips as one of them. Figured I'd throw one in, for variety at least. It's a similar movement and I have to say my triceps were on fire. I think the bench is moving fine. Haven't tried a new max yet but I will soon.

... AND THE WINNER (Sponsored by PSL) IS ~ DAMASTER !! - Congrats

(PM us for details on your prize redeeming)

Thank you so much guys!! I'm very appreciative and honored.

Thank you!

Today's workout:

Dynamic Sq/DL

Box Squats with bands
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 5
255 x 2 x 12 sets with 30 second rest between each set. Really tried to accelerate all the way through to lock out. Different mind set I'm getting used to. Always did the slow and steady push.

Stiff Legged DeadLifts
225 x 12, 12, 8

Split Squats - rear foot elevated
body x 25 each leg

Calf raises

Abs - cable crunches.

Back