• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

The best superDMZ?

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Original, 2.0 or 3.0?

I'm leaning towards 2.0 cause I think 3.0 is going to be a little strong for my cut.

Advices please!

3.0 is strong but so effective. You can recomp nicely for sure and as far as cutting goes, I'm certain that if your diet is on point you will be amazed at the results. I ran 3.0 on a normal maintenance calorie diet and looked trimmer and muscles looked defined and hard. As with most of these compounds training and diet drive the goal.

2.0 vs 3.0 to me was a matter of 3.0 being more intense, faster acting and the gym aggression was stellar.

Iml is closed for a couple if weeks but Orbit Nutrition has 3.0 in stock at a good price. You can use Heavyiron's code heavy10 for an additional 10% off.

Thanks Chez - I've got all three products, just have tried 2 & 3 yet.

:thumb:

I can't comment on original 2.0 because I never got the chance but I'm sure with the SD in it results will be awesome. Either way enjoy your run!

I'm thinking 1 was top notch if you could handle the sides

The only difference is that 3.0 contains 10 mg of Alpha-1, while 2.0 does not. This makes 3.0 stronger. Both contain 10 mg of Dimethazine & 10 mg of Methylstenbolone.

Both will work fine for a cut.

I'm thinking 1 was top notch if you could handle the sides

I have only run 2.0, back pumps and a bit of lethargy was it for sides, getting ready to run the original, what other sides might I look out for? Thanks Riles

With superdrol and dmz, lethargy, high bp,, and liver stress

I ran the original 2 caps ed for 4 weeks, a month later my liver values were spot on.

I think the quality of the product plays a role.

my bp is naturally so low that on SDMZ 2.0 it elevated it to the upper 1/3 of the normal range, I plan on taking it with Advanced Cycle Support & Liv52 DS

Back