Can't seem to stop this gyno...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    by the beach
    Posts
    949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    16226792

    Can't seem to stop this gyno...

    The previous thread I started died, but here's where I am.
    NPP 450mg/week
    Test Prop 350mg/week
    Dbol 30mg ed

    HCG 250iu e3d
    Caber .5mg e3d

    Was running aromasin at 30mg ed and estro came back in the 90's leading me to believe it was under dosed.
    I am now on day 7 of 40mg of nolvadex ed and 1mg of arimidex ed, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Still have lumps that are easily felt under my nipples and they're still tender. I do feel like my libido has gone up the last week or so which may be because I'm getting estro back in a decent range.

    I'm dropping dbol tomorrow, will that make a huge difference?
    How long is Nolva and Adex supposed to take before really working against and in the prevention of gyno?

    I also started a low dose of Masteron a couple weeks ago

  2. #2
    Registered User
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    761

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    109386866


    Why are you running the NPP higher than the test ? That right there is very unusual. Also NPP is progestenic (believe thats the right term) and progesterone increases can be directly related to prolactin increase. Prolactin can cause gyno , which I do not believe nolvadex will help. Get your prolactin tested in case your caber is no good or try another brand.Id also increase that caber dose to .5 mg 3X a week

  3. #3
    Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    my money's on bunk caber. Is it research company stuff? Any juice when you squeeze them nips?

  4. #4
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,828

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    220427984


    letro at 0.6mg eod-e3d and prami, from CEM. what i rec n use. maybe bunk caber i unno or ai.. but some say nolva and deca at same time can cause issues too... i havent had it happen, but others seem to have possibly had an issue.
    [CENTER]
    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    by the beach
    Posts
    949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    16226792

    Caber's good. Prolactin tested in normal range. Forgot to mention it.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    96

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2957491

    Tren makes my estro #s show up at like 350, but I didnt have any gyno symptoms, just slightly sensitive nips. If your not having any real symptoms it could just be messing with the test (I don't know if only tren can do that with the estro #s or if an nandralone based steroid can).

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13005237

    I have gyno issues easily and find that HCG can get me chasing a solution sometimes. I don't know why, but I struggle with estrogen while using HCG. Letro is your friend if you already have a flare up started. Get some ASAP and get things under control then you can try easing back to another AI again when you're comfortable.

    and yes, dropping the Dbol should also help a lot. Dbol can get quite a few people bloated and fighting gyno from what I have seen. That's why I won't use it. Too sensitive to risk it.

    I have never had a gyno issue with high NPP and low T doses, but my prolactin hasn't increased on my bloodwork. So if your bloodwork didn't include prolactin levels, add that next time and make sure you are ok there. Otherwise I would say get the estrogen under control and you should be fine. Even with progesterone and prolactin related issues estrogen is important, estrogen also up-regulates the progesterone or prolactin response. No estrogen means they can't exert their effects

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    by the beach
    Posts
    949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    16226792

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post
    I have gyno issues easily and find that HCG can get me chasing a solution sometimes. I don't know why, but I struggle with estrogen while using HCG. Letro is your friend if you already have a flare up started. Get some ASAP and get things under control then you can try easing back to another AI again when you're comfortable.

    and yes, dropping the Dbol should also help a lot. Dbol can get quite a few people bloated and fighting gyno from what I have seen. That's why I won't use it. Too sensitive to risk it.

    I have never had a gyno issue with high NPP and low T doses, but my prolactin hasn't increased on my bloodwork. So if your bloodwork didn't include prolactin levels, add that next time and make sure you are ok there. Otherwise I would say get the estrogen under control and you should be fine. Even with progesterone and prolactin related issues estrogen is important, estrogen also up-regulates the progesterone or prolactin response. No estrogen means they can't exert their effects
    I just ordered the nolvadex and adex hoping for some improvement, but since it's been a week now with little difference other than a possible increase in my libido I may order some letro to have on hand. As mentioned, dbol will be dropped tomorrow then I have another 3 weeks left of this cycle... I'll probably wait a full week without dbol to see if the symptoms go away, otherwise I'll run letro the last couple weeks as I believe it's better to run letro for gyno while on AAS and I'd like to get my estro down before PCT.
    thanks for the advice

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    808

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15529569

    Blood test done?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    DoctorTox's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    150

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1288395

    I just had a similar situation. When you run deca with highly aromatizing compounds it is hard to tell if the gyno is prolactin or estrogen related. From what I gather above I would:
    1st Drop the D Bol
    Continue Adex
    Drop Nolvadex
    Get Letro
    If you search around you can find a chart which lists each anabolic steroid and it's aromatizing potential. D Bol is def up there although Prop may be as well. The Masteron will def help work in conjunction with quick aromatizing compounds- that is if you have real deal Mast.
    When you get flare ups like this it's best to use process of elimination and bloodwork to pinpoint the root cause.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    by the beach
    Posts
    949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    16226792

    Estrogen was 97.8. Range 7.6-42.6
    Prolactin was 14.0 Range 4.0-15.2

    Blood work was done while I was running 30mg of aromasin ed which was up until about a week ago, after seeing results I switched to adex and nolvadex. Would you still reccomend eliminating nova even with prolactin in a normal range?

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    Dbol 30mg ed
    I'm dropping dbol tomorrow, will that make a huge difference?
    Yes, dropping the dbol will help. Dianabol always makes my left nipple get sensitive, painful, and start a hard lump. Dropping it always helps.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    Estrogen was 97.8. Range 7.6-42.6
    Prolactin was 14.0 Range 4.0-15.2

    Blood work was done while I was running 30mg of aromasin ed which was up until about a week ago, after seeing results I switched to adex and nolvadex. Would you still reccomend eliminating nova even with prolactin in a normal range?
    Why not get prolactin lower in the range with prami or caber just to be sure?

    You already know your estrogen is too high.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    6,993

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    247
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    Estrogen was 97.8. Range 7.6-42.6
    Prolactin was 14.0 Range 4.0-15.2

    Blood work was done while I was running 30mg of aromasin ed which was up until about a week ago, after seeing results I switched to adex and nolvadex. Would you still reccomend eliminating nova even with prolactin in a normal range?
    Ive had my estro in the 200's without problems. your gyno prone. you need to stay away from dbol
    Aussies and Philadelphians are the only people here

  15. #15
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,999

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    510104919


    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorTox View Post
    I just had a similar situation. When you run deca with highly aromatizing compounds it is hard to tell if the gyno is prolactin or estrogen related. From what I gather above I would:
    1st Drop the D Bol
    Continue Adex
    Drop Nolvadex
    Get Letro
    If you search around you can find a chart which lists each anabolic steroid and it's aromatizing potential. D Bol is def up there although Prop may be as well. The Masteron will def help work in conjunction with quick aromatizing compounds- that is if you have real deal Mast.
    When you get flare ups like this it's best to use process of elimination and bloodwork to pinpoint the root cause.
    I will agree w/DoctorTox in regards to the Prop sometimes spiking estro. I have had a similar situation while running prop but I was able to get it under control with adex...Just my 2 cents
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Can I Stop?
    By rcaldw9 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Stop the Stop the Stop threads
    By nni in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 04:21 PM
  3. Stop the "Stop" Threads
    By Splash Log in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 04:16 PM
  5. is 50mg proviron ed enough to stop gyno
    By dogsbreath in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums