• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just joined today.. Hope to learn more here...

sc0rcher

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys,

just joined this awesome forum today and got some awesome formeron from one of the sponsor here...
Some background on myself:

35yrs old, been diagnosed with low test due to pituitary prolactinoma for 7 yrs, never stop me from working out in gym..
In fact, I have been working out with low test for years... therefore my stats are not impressive, but still able to maintain at ard 180lbs at 5"11 with last tested ~11%bf...

Will be contemplating on self trt as the cost in my place is exorbitant and not covered by insurance.. Therefore hope to learn more from you guys here.

Welcome bro..

Welcome

Welcome, I just joined too. I have been on TRT for a year. I had low T at 35 but just decided to cycle. Prob was that once I came off gear I lost everything quick! Cause my low T couldnt help me keep those gains. This past year things were better. Kept about 5 lb more on my frame and lost BF!

Thanks for all e warm welcome!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

just joined this awesome forum today and got some awesome formeron from one of the sponsor here...
Some background on myself:

35yrs old, been diagnosed with low test due to pituitary prolactinoma for 7 yrs, never stop me from working out in gym..
In fact, I have been working out with low test for years... therefore my stats are not impressive, but still able to maintain at ard 180lbs at 5"11 with last tested ~11%bf...

Will be contemplating on self trt as the cost in my place is exorbitant and not covered by insurance.. Therefore hope to learn more from you guys here.

I am in the same boat as you.. As much as I worked out, I could not gain muscle (or much) and felt like crap. Finally, I got my bloods done and I had low low T. Am starting TRT, but will probably self admin once I from the masters on here. so welcome

Welcome

Welcome to the community.

Back