• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen question

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello:hiya:

Clen has been added to my rats transformation for AMA But I had a question regarding timing.

I know clen is supposed to be run 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off due to the half life of the compound. Well the end of the transformation is in three weeks give or take a couple days and i have been on clen for a week.

My questions are:

Can clen be run for just one week take a week off and finish the two weeks on clen? or is 2 weeks min off time?

If my rat stays on clen for the next week and do the full 2 weeks will the clen continue to work anyway for the last 2 weeks because of the half life?

Also, i wont be buying any other compounds.

Just stay on for the remaining 4 weeks. Buy some keto or benadryl(Walmart) if you are that worried. I have stayed on clen for 3 straight weeks in the past and still felt results(horrific sweating and shakes) just by itself. 4 weeks should be fine but you can play it safe with Benadryl.

Just stay on for the remaining 4 weeks. Buy some keto or benadryl(Walmart) if you are that worried. I have stayed on clen for 3 straight weeks in the past and still felt results(horrific sweating and shakes) just by itself. 4 weeks should be fine but you can play it safe with Benadryl.

I thought running it for 4 weeks was hard on your heart? Does keto or benadryl negate that? or am I missing the point of 2 weeks on and 2weeks off. Cause honestly right now my heart feels like I'm frightened most of the day..... I can feel it pumping.

It's about the regulation of the receptors. Clen can cause a down regulation of the testicular androgen receptors and beta adrenergic receptors in the pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system. The Benadryl is suppose to up regulate the beta 2 receptors. This is to help you pretty much be able to "stay on" without taking breaks. I can not attest to this as it have never taken clen with Benadryl but have had many friends do so. In theory it sounds correct, but to my knowledge no one has truly done scientific tests on it, just bioscience and "self tests". I can only vouch for the keto route because I have done keto and clen and ran that for a couple months or so without any down regulation. As I stated above you can play it safe with Benadryl as I have heard many individuals have done this with no problems. Would I go the Benadryl route...probably not. I would go with keto, but you said you really didn't want to buy anymore "stuff". I figured a quick run to Walmart was the best I could give you on a short time table.

It's about the regulation of the receptors. Clen can cause a down regulation of the testicular androgen receptors and beta adrenergic receptors in the pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system. The Benadryl is suppose to up regulate the beta 2 receptors. This is to help you pretty much be able to "stay on" without taking breaks. I can not attest to this as it have never taken clen with Benadryl but have had many friends do so. In theory it sounds correct, but to my knowledge no one has truly done scientific tests on it, just bioscience and "self tests". I can only vouch for the keto route because I have done keto and clen and ran that for a couple months or so without any down regulation. As I stated above you can play it safe with Benadryl as I have heard many individuals have done this with no problems. Would I go the Benadryl route...probably not. I would go with keto, but you said you really didn't want to buy anymore "stuff". I figured a quick run to Walmart was the best I could give you on a short time table.

Im sorry I should have been More specific about "stuff" LOL.... I meant like T3 or ephedrine for an ECA stack or dnp. I did not want to add fat burners as Im really not fat hahah just trying to win this thing...... going against heavy and S2H means I have to do my best and as I have no experience body building timing is a big issue for me.

^I hear you brother! Heavy and S2H are awesome competitors, but bust ass and dial it in and you will be right on par:winkfinger:

Back