• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hardcorepeptides.com Mk-2866 Ostarine review

Lost Grizzly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since I won the Hardcorepeptides.com contest I figured I would be so kind and provide them with an honest review of the free product they sent me.

Here is a link to the contest in case anyone missed it. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/196312-Contest-Hardcorepeptides

I want to make it clear I am not affiliated or paid by Hardcorepeptides.com so this is an honest review of free products they shipped to me that I won in a contest they held.

Thanks again Hardcorepeptides.com

I will be running this at 25mg a day. I hope to get some good results from this Ostarine.

Not feeling anything yet other than tired. Hope it kicks in soon. I don't think my dose is low and don't want to increase it. 25mg a day should be enough.

1 week down taking 25mg a day and I feel nothing. Maybe next week it will kick in.

Out of curiosity what do you expect to feel???

Nothing has changed with my diet or workout routine other than adding Ostarine. So any change in energy, mood, strength, gain or loose weight. Even jitters would make me believe something was happening.
Only time will tell. I have never taken Ostarine before so I don't know what to expect, but do expect something.

If you have used it before what should I expect and when? I have no idea is why I ask.

Thanks

I literally just picked some up(from a different source) and am starting tomorrow for the first time. I was asking what you expect to feel cause I was curious. I do not expect to feel anything. It isn't supposed to give you immediate strength gains(from what i understand) just increase protein synthesis.... and I don't think you can feel that. I would take into account what the mirror is telling you if anything.

Please let me know if you experience anything different when you take yours. I will continue to take 25mg per day for the next 3 weeks and report back with my findings.

im not sure I would be the best judge of that... Im using a lot of other crap also. Here is my Contest log. My updated cycle is posted in the middle of the last page. But it would be hard for me to tell.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...nsformation-for-Ta-ta-s?p=3261625#post3261625

New supp Plan
750mg test e- wk
600mg npp-wk
75mg Var-ed
100mcg Clen-ed
1-2mg keto- ed
100 mcgs cjc 1295 + 100mcgs ghrp 2- 3x daily
25 mg ostarine- ed
1000iu's hcg 3x a week

.5 adex- eod
.5 prami- ed

2 weeks later and nothing new. Actually my workouts are a lot harder as if I have lost some strength. I am not liking this.

Starting to wonder???

I have put back on 3 pounds... but not that comparable

sent by owl

I have put back on 3 pounds... but not that comparable

sent by owl

That's good to hear. I think my stuff is junk. Good thing I didn't pay for it. Keep me updated if you start to see better results than the crap I am taking.

Has anyone ever ran any Mk-2866 Ostarine from Hardcorepeptides.com and confirm it is any good?

Since I received 2 bottles I am giving one to a co-worker to test as well, just to rule me out for not responding.

It usually takes 4-8 weeks to see anything off Ostarine. You don't "feel" anything when you are on it though. It helps add LBM and reduce fat mass if your diet and training are dialed in.

It has been 4 weeks now and no change other than a loss in strength and feeling tired all the time. I am going to toss the rest in the trash. It did nothing for me, but wasn't a waste of money since I won it. I won't be using Hardcorepeptide mk-2866 again, but am still wanting to give mk-2866 a shot from a different vender.

I will report back with my co-wokers results on the other bottle I game him. He has been using it for 2 weeks now, but has nothing to say as of yet good or bad.

The product is legit, your expectations are way to high for the research being conducted.

My co-worker reported back the same lame results as me. He has used MK-2866 from a different source before and knows the difference. He also chucked it in the trash. We give it 4 thumbs down.

IML Gear Cream!
My co-worker reported back the same lame results as me. He has used MK-2866 from a different source before and knows the difference. He also chucked it in the trash. We give it 4 thumbs down.
I asked for the HPLC Analysis Report on a recent batch of the MK-2866 and it came back with a purity of 99.53%

If you want the report shoot me an e-mail address and I'll e-mail it to you.

I asked for the HPLC Analysis Report on a recent batch of the MK-2866 and it came back with a purity of 99.53%

If you want the report shoot me an e-mail address and I'll e-mail it to you.

No need for the report. The report in my hand won't change the fact that two different people got nothing from the product. I am not upset about this since I paid 0 for the product, just reporting what we found.

No need for the report. The report in my hand won't change the fact that two different people got nothing from the product. I am not upset about this since I paid 0 for the product, just reporting what we found.
I have used 100% correct Ostarine numerous times. Its not something you "feel" and its not a mass compound. It reminds me of a light dose of winny. Almost undetectable so not sure you can go by feel. Also if your diet and training are not tight you will get very little from it.

My wife uses Ostarine when dieting so its a light weight compound that females can use just to give you an idea.

OP..were you running any other supplements prior to the ostarine or did you dc any supps during the 4 week ostarine run??

OP..were you running any other supplements prior to the ostarine or did you dc any supps during the 4 week ostarine run??

The only thing I was taking before-during-after is my HRT (Test HcG).

The only thing I was taking before-during-after is my HRT (Test HcG).

Just curious...not that I follow tons of logs etc on ostarine...I haven't heard anything about lethargy or strength loss...but I haven't dug real deep into it..

You feel any different since you stopped?

Yes I have been feeling much better and more energetic since stopping. Back to normal and stronger again. Able to finish my reps.

For some reason if i bump ostarine from 20mg daily to 30mg daily i get flu/cold like symptoms.

Back