• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cuttin BF%

Lrob

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cutting down
Thinking of running formeron...have read some good logs on here and other places. I have done gear a few times and PH cycles. This summer I'm going to try my best to cut with as little supplements as possible. If I feel the need I may add a pre workout and maybe a thermogenic. But for now I'll be taking arginine along with citrulline malate, aminos, and from time to time hemavol...along with black lion formeron?
StAts:
Ht: 6'2
Wt:230
Bf:questionable but I'd say 18% to be on the safe side(no visible abs but vascular in arms, slightly in shoulders, fairly vascular in quads and calves) I no...I should have it checked
Calories/protein: 2k/cals at most 2200 &200 grams at most of protein
(Carbs consist of brown rice and sweet potatoes, yams)

Some say go higher with protein but the way I work...protein=calories=not something I want to many of IMO

I'm prepared to lose a lil muscle. But goal is a solid lean 215-220. And 10-12% Bf. ( abs are my real goal )

BTW
Upper arms=17 no pump and hanging hair over 18 with pump
Forearm=14 1/2 no pump
Quads=26
Calves=18
Chest=49
Waist= not sure. 34x34 express jeans and big star pioneer are to big in waist but fit legs TIGHT

Training will consist of 5-6 days a week 3 days will include cardio(step ups, bike, treadmill etc...

Bi's:2 days a week sometimes 3
Chest and upper back: 2 days a week mid- high reps 4x8-10 reps (incline barbell,flies, push-ups, flat dumbells, decline when available
Lower back and hams 2 days a week
Abs 4-5 days a week
Calves 3-4 days a week

Any info or advice would be great, thanks.

Back