AMA Labs


Just saying hi

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Just saying hi

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    10

    Just saying hi

    Been using you guys for awhile now. Always reading posts and stuff just never came out and said hi. Love AMA!! You guys are the best!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,961
    Rep Points
    240169626

    Welcome bro.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    pin2win's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    3370488

    Welcome! Whats your fav AMA cycle?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Gorbin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    10

    Hello AMA is the way to go!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by pin2win View Post
    Welcome! Whats your fav AMA cycle?
    This winter I ran:
    Test c 600mg/wk for 12 weeks
    Anadrol 50mg Ed for first 30 days

    I loved the cycle itself but overdid it on the holiday food a little much and put on a lot of fat. As soon as tren e is back in stock id like to try a high tren, low test cycle. But we will see. For now it's just lots of cardio and dreaming of foods I can't eat lol

  6. #6
    Registered User
    pin2win's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    3370488

    Haha I hear ya. I have never tried anadrol, I tried their Tbol and Test C last summer. I swear after couple of weeks from the tbol my traps looked like a cartoon. It was the best I've ever looked and I destroyed my logbook as well. I got really unmotivated this winter but Ive been back at it pretty hard for a couple of months now. Prob gonna run the same cycle.
    Good luck on the Tren!

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by pin2win View Post
    Haha I hear ya. I have never tried anadrol, I tried their Tbol and Test C last summer. I swear after couple of weeks from the tbol my traps looked like a cartoon. It was the best I've ever looked and I destroyed my logbook as well. I got really unmotivated this winter but Ive been back at it pretty hard for a couple of months now. Prob gonna run the same cycle.
    Good luck on the Tren!
    Man I loved the drol. It was like I got stronger every day I came to the gym. Sick pumps, great strength I just all around loved it. I know some people complain about bloat and I did have some but not near what I thought I would have. Pretty stoked about the tren man. My bro is on it right now and looks like a Greek god. I mean he's on everything besides roller skates really but the tren made a huge difference

  8. #8
    Registered User
    chuggin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    72
    Rep Points
    2181194

    Quote Originally Posted by Khob View Post
    Man I loved the drol. It was like I got stronger every day I came to the gym. Sick pumps, great strength I just all around loved it. I know some people complain about bloat and I did have some but not near what I thought I would have. Pretty stoked about the tren man. My bro is on it right now and looks like a Greek god. I mean he's on everything besides roller skates really but the tren made a huge difference
    My favorite cycle was test e with drol in the beginning and var at the end, my strength was thru the roof without any bloat. I am planning a test tren cycle for the fall, I am a little nervous wit the tren because I already have problems sleeping. Gonna keep the dose low in the beginning and experiment a little.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by chuggin View Post
    My favorite cycle was test e with drol in the beginning and var at the end, my strength was thru the roof without any bloat. I am planning a test tren cycle for the fall, I am a little nervous wit the tren because I already have problems sleeping. Gonna keep the dose low in the beginning and experiment a little.
    I've been debating adding var or winny to the end of this tren/test cycle. How did you like var?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    chuggin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    72
    Rep Points
    2181194

    Quote Originally Posted by Khob View Post
    I've been debating adding var or winny to the end of this tren/test cycle. How did you like var?
    var was def gtg, nice to add at the end of the cycle

  11. #11
    Registered User
    pin2win's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    3370488

    Ahh, one day I will man up and try tren.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    chuggin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    72
    Rep Points
    2181194

    Quote Originally Posted by pin2win View Post
    Ahh, one day I will man up and try tren.
    I am a bit nervous myself

  13. #13
    Registered User
    ace100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    39
    Rep Points
    10

    Hey Guys, the Tren is not bad. Just get the Acetate instead of the enanthate just incase you have these "horrible" sides I've never had. Let me say it like this, if you go into something thinking its going to be bad then your mind will trick you into thinking it's bad. Let me be the first say Tren isn't that bad. Hell I believe Sherk is a frekin boss @800mgs Tren E xEW! That's where you will see sides.

  14. #14
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,931
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Khob View Post
    Been using you guys for awhile now. Always reading posts and stuff just never came out and said hi. Love AMA!! You guys are the best!
    Welcome dude...


  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by ace100 View Post
    Hey Guys, the Tren is not bad. Just get the Acetate instead of the enanthate just incase you have these "horrible" sides I've never had. Let me say it like this, if you go into something thinking its going to be bad then your mind will trick you into thinking it's bad. Let me be the first say Tren isn't that bad. Hell I believe Sherk is a frekin boss @800mgs Tren E xEW! That's where you will see sides.
    See I've been debating E or A. Don't you need to use ED shots for tren a?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->