• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuckin funny joke...have fun

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A guy dies and is in front of the gates to heaven talking with Saint Pete. He looks around and notices a bunch of clocks hanging on the gates.
He asks St. Pete, what is up with all these clocks?
St. Pete: They represent the number of lies told by everyone and everyone has their own clock.
The guy: What is up with that clock their?
St. Pete: That one is for the Virgin Mary, notice the clock has never moved so she has never lied.
the guy: Wow, the Virgin Mary has never lied. What about that one?
St. Pete: That one belongs to good old Abe and he has only lied twice.
The guy: Where is Obama's clock?
St. Pete: GOD keeps that one in his office to use as a ceiling fan.........bwahahah....:callme:

0.gif

Did you hear about the kidnapping at the nursery?

They woke up.

This jokes been around since the Greeks except Zeus was using the 'insert politicians name here' Sun Dial as a strobe light...

Sometimes you just have to be the one with the stupid joke....

This jokes been around since the Greeks except Zeus was using the 'insert politicians name here' Sun Dial as a strobe light...

I know you fukin laughed.....:winkfinger:

I tried it on a tinder chick, so far so good.

Tinder chick, does she go by the nickname Twiggy? Do you have to keep her away from open flames?

Jk, my middle finger print is gone from the rapid swipe lefts. (Not really, never got past 10 swipes before I lost interest but it is a joke thread and I am full of them)

You're doing it all wrong. It's a numbers game you see. When I was in Calgary the other weekend to meet up with some friends I spent a solid hour clicking the heart as fast as possible. I liked probably a few thousand girls in that time at least and got a lot of matches shortly afterwards. It paid off.

I can hop in my bmw, drop the top and have college volleyball girls saying "Heyyyy, how you doin" within 3 minutes of driving down the street by my house why waste an hour playing roulette?

IML Gear Cream!
Im married how am I supposed to know about this tinder or well done chick shit....

Im married how am I supposed to know about this tinder or well done chick shit....

You weren't a boy scout obviously. I've been in a relationship for 15 years but you always have to know where the escape routes are in case of an emergency...

aa04545ca38e8696e00c8cb698da9a0b2190d12110f952461ad6ab2e41992576.jpg

I can hop in my bmw, drop the top and have college volleyball girls saying "Heyyyy, how you doin" within 3 minutes of driving down the street by my house why waste an hour playing roulette?
I used to drop my daughter off at school in my bronco and women never looked my way then I borrowed my buddies beamer one day cause my bronco wouldnt start and the same women were staring at me. stupid hos

You weren't a boy scout obviously. I've been in a relationship for 15 years but you always have to know where the escape routes are in case of an emergency...

Probably should occasionally test that escape route too. Like a trial run of sorts:winkfinger:

Back