• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tren mid cycle

irish viking

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok before I get bashed.....40 yr old/training 20 years/bf 12.5%/ previous cycles 3 aas -test e/test cyp/tbol/winny/....
im on my 4 cyce. 12 weeks- 600mg test e(2x300),dbol 30mg ed for 4 weeks kickstart/ winny 50mg ed for 4/5 weeks at end.my goal is
recomp with some lean gains.a mate just gave me some tren ace.could I add it after the dbol at 200mg a week(50g eod)for 5 weeks
.still on test for a few weeks after it should help recovery .200mg imo would be good start dose for tren a.I know the theory low test high tren
but mid cycle wud that apply here?

I'd try and do as much as possible. I think you should do at least 300mgs a week.

You might not need it but get some caber or prami

yea ill get caber,can get it pretty quick.ill start with 200 and see...you think it would be necessary to drop the test.my levels will be high already so just stay 500 teste/200 tren.maybe up adex to .25 ed to combat e2 and have caber?

honestly i run my tren double my test and keep test low like trt doses i have always had better luck that way, and imho i would save the tren for a full cycle, everyone is different and reacts differently to a point and for me i don't start seeing really drastic results from tren ace until week 3 or 4, for some reason i don't really start seeing benefits until then, now thats just me maybe itll be different for you but the only way to find out is to try it yourself, you can run it now but like started above i would have prami or caber on hand and make sure your ai is good and not bunk because im running tren a now and i got a bad batch of adex and my estro is out of wak but either way best of luck and keep us posted on how if works for you

cheers guys.ill have the caber on hand,my adex is good so ill run it .25 ed and up it to .5 if I have to.i see what ya mean about the levels test to tren just Ill be on the test 4 weeks so ill just run it as is and watch e2 levels,between the tren and the winny it should produce some nice hardness/recomp.im hoping as the dbol ends the tren will give another boost with possibly the leanout effects!!

what are you trying to accomplish

I second what jcsl said. Tren at double the test dose, most guys prefer that. I think once you see the tren a start kicking your NOT going to want to stop after only 5 weeks. Save it for a full cycle designed around the tren and you wont be disapointed ;). But anywho that does look like a decent lean bulk.

I keep hearing lower test and higher tren. I personally have never tried it, but I do know by experience what works with me. I was running Tren A 75mg EOD, Test Cyp 750mg per week. Awesome results! Your strength will go through the roof.

IML Gear Cream!
Caber . . do you need it? Ever have gyno issues? Then probably yes. If youre running an AI and have your e2 in check probably not.

aviator21:what dose did you run your ai and caber?

I actually never had any issues, so I never had to run caber. A lot of guys have libido, and erection issues. I've never had that problem. As for an AI, I use arimidex, sometimes how much i use varies. Anywhere between .5-1mg per day.

Everyones body is different, whats good for you might be bad for someone else. The only way to see what's truly best for you is to experiment, and play. Only take someones advice as a starting point, then tweak what you think is necessary.

ok before I get bashed.....40 yr old/training 20 years/bf 12.5%/ previous cycles 3 aas -test e/test cyp/tbol/winny/....
im on my 4 cyce. 12 weeks- 600mg test e(2x300),dbol 30mg ed for 4 weeks kickstart/ winny 50mg ed for 4/5 weeks at end.my goal is
recomp with some lean gains.a mate just gave me some tren ace.could I add it after the dbol at 200mg a week(50g eod)for 5 weeks
.still on test for a few weeks after it should help recovery .200mg imo would be good start dose for tren a.I know the theory low test high tren
but mid cycle wud that apply here?

the high tren thing may or may not be a fad. Still it is for advanced users who have played with aas for a while.
200 mg a of tren ace is a nice intro level. I don't think you need any caber or prolactin inhibitors with that dose, unless your very sensitive. If your that sensitive you probably shouldn't be doing tren anyway.
I think your plan is proper

Back