• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Campaigners say Swiss bunny girl advert 'promotes animal sex'

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-girl-advert-promotes-animal-sex-9274740.html

Campaigners say Swiss bunny girl advert 'promotes animal sex'

g-string.jpg

Image of g-string superimposed onto a rabbit courts controversy

Tom Payne

Tuesday 22 April 2014

An advert for a Swiss shopping centre that features a g-string superimposed onto a rabbit has been criticised for “promoting animal sex” by campaigners.

The Easter poster campaign, used to promote a new shop opening in Basel, Switzerland, has courted controversy for depicting a subversive ‘bunny girl’ with red underwear photoshopped onto a rabbit.
Critics say the animal is sexualised by the image, which links to bestiality and amounts to animal abuse.

Daniel Bader from a Swiss animal protection group told the Tages Anzeiger newspaper: “From our point of view, the respect of the rabbit has been badly damaged.
“This is a clear sexualisation of an animal. As far as I'm concerned, it heads in the direction of bestiality and it stinks of promoting animal sex and the sexual abuse of animals”.
But the manager of the shopping centre that displayed the image has hit back at critics.

He told Central European News that images of attractive women in bunny ears and fluffy tails were were clichéd, and that he wanted to do something different by using a real bunny.
A Swiss PR guru, Klaus J. Stoehlker, said the image was damaging to the lingerie company.

“If I was the boss of that Italian lingerie company I would take action over this advertising,” he said.
“I mean, who wants to see their sexy underwear stuck on such a fat rabbit backside?”

Doesn't make me want to put the wood to a rabbit.

A nude rabbit is just fine for Cadbury, but paint a g-string on one and it suddenly screams "fuck me"?
I thought the Europeans were less prude, have the tides suddenly shifted? Are we going to have more topless beaches soon in the US(please say yes magic 8-ball), we already got not one but 2 Amsterdam-like States...

Europe has gone way down into the cesspool of false political correctness.

Head in the gutter by these freaks.

Back