• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to tell if I have diabetes

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Obviously I get can a blood test and AC1 test, which I plan to do, but do any members with diabetes know what symptoms can pinpoint it?

Basically I started having diabetic symptoms after using an ECA stack a few weeks ago. I urinate 3 times a night, and am always dehydrated in the morning, and drink a ton of water during the day. When eating I have periods where I have a lot of energy and also fatigue. I have always had eye floaters and see flashes in the sky, but eyes seem more sensitive lately to floaters and flashes.

The only way to really know if you are diabetic is by the blood work. WHen I use to do ECA stacks, I pissed every few hours also. Don't get all paranoid about this stuff. Floaters in the eye can be caused by a number of things. Be sure to mention the flashes to the doctor. My wife was getting those and it was found she had a partially detached retina. 10 minutes in the eye doctor's chair a laser shot and it was all over with. Roller coaster on the daily energy is from the ECA stack. You get all wired, then you start to come down. I actually get like that after eating a carb heavy meal.

get some dip ticks for you urine... quick easy screening test test when you wake up any other time also... diabetic people spill suger into their urine
"spill" urine

easiest way is to buy a blood meter at walgreens for $10. Dont trust your doctor to figure it out, sometimes they dont catch it with their tests. Took 6 months of feeling like shit when my mom figured it out. check right before a meal you should be around 80 (80-120 ) then check about 2 hours after meal you should be around 140-160, if your like 200-300 go to the docs office.

Back