• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Press Priorities....

Burner02

Super Hero in Training
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok, need to vent.
Yesterday afternoon, there were two traffic accidents here with fatalities. The first way to hear about them was on the quick commercial break and then the little piece before the news actually came on.
Now, when the news did come on....did we see anything about how a 17 - 19 year old girl was killed in her car in this town and two of her friends were air lifted in critical condition to the hospital? Did we hear about another guy who had a fatal accident out East of town? Nope. What did we hear?
Kobe Bryant. That dumb fuqqer who can't keep his dick in his pants. page 2 news at best. unbelievable.....

Why do you need to hear about dying people?

I cannot remember the last time we watched the news ... for that very reason. Don't read the paper for the very same reason.

it's not that I wanna hear about people dying, but something local that we lost a young member of our community is more important than some over paid jock

Unfortunately the news has been sensationalistic since probably the 60s, the news USED to be the news.

My dad despises the fact that they even have sports on there. I see no reason to disagree. While I have enjoyed following baseball and such, its not really important news. Now newscasters are personalities, and the whole thing is just another show.

So like NT I dont really watch the news, when I have read the paper online it is more depressing than anything else reading about the latest injustice, it makes me bitter about humanity in general.

agree there...and the newscasters show no remorse whatsoever when presenting murders, etc....like they don't care... just part of their job

I totally agree w/ both of you, I do not make it habbit to watch the news, as it seems all thy put out are bad stories...
I just thought it ridiculous that a trajedy @ home would get 2nd billing to an old story..

I see your point Burner.

thanx..I just wish I cuold see my abs.....nice avi, bro!

The OJ trial would not nearly have been so televised if he was some regular old Joe. Possibly even if his wife wasn't white, but I dont want to make any serious guesses on that one.

Otherwise he would have had to have been another Manson or something for him to get that much coverage.

Originally posted by Burner02
thanx..I just wish I cuold see my abs.....nice avi, bro!

:hehe: thanks! Wait till Vegas ... I won't compete sizewise, but I sure intend to be just as ripped! :thumb: And all for a couple of days ... before the many beers settle ... just a one time thing. :D

IML Gear Cream!
well brotha...ya gotz to make sure you take the sunglass cam...I wanna see all the IM hotties in the pool....

Back