• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

rep stars and like button

IML Gear Cream!
so mote it be

index.php

^ who dis?

she is smoking hot ...

wish I knew bro :daydream:

Bunch of whining Jew-giblets.... Nothing's changed gdi!!! :paddle:

they wanted a shithole and thats what they got.......:coffee:

I hear you got voted mod at ASF as well. How's that working out?

like a champ...all the perks with no responsibility, kinda like you round here.....:coffee:

atta boy, schlepping for the man......:coffee:

honestly I think its the loss of the sick fucks that changed this place not the reps... I might be biased though cause the actual reps dont mean that much to me.... i do like checking to see what people repped me for though. but you gotta think we lost some seriously demented people over the last year Billhicksfan, redknack, azza, eddie, secdrl, Killermonkey... not to mention our all time faves like DGG and withoutrulers.

^^^ Is all because KOS got skinny :(

IML Gear Cream!
he will still be buried in a piano case if he makes it to my age........:coffee:

maybe we should start some new e-battles over at ASF

he will still be buried in a piano case if he makes it to my age........:coffee:
KOS put in the work and deserves respect for that. we should all take a page from that book.

KOS put in the work and deserves respect for that. we should all take a page from that book.

notice how a single positive comment killed this thread off really fast? buncha sadistic mother fuckers on here......

^ umm if thats a woman its hot.....if its a dude is not......i better rub one out just to be sure.....

Back