• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My cutting cycles results/pics

imadoctor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just finished a 14 week cycle where my main goal was to cut fat and maintain muscle dropped from 104kgs to 89kgs around 6% body fat
Cycle went as follows
Weeks 1-3 1g test/eq
Weeks 4-8 500mcg test/eq
Weeks 8-10 500mcg test e
400mcg tren e
Weeks 10-14 125mcg test e eod
200mcg tren e eod
75mcg t3 ed
2x 40mcg clen tabs twice a day 2 on 2 off
40mcg anavar ed

3y2uvyve.jpg
na3e7yny.jpg
sa8a9uba.jpg

pudugyne.jpg

First time uploading pics so let me know if it didn't work.

Great transformation brother!

good job

Diet was
Meal 1 half cup oats with water and cinnamon 2 cups egg whites sometimes with a few whole eggs
Meal 2-3-4-6 250g of chicken with 100g of broccoli
Meal 5 half cup oats with 250g of chicken/ broccoli (pre workout meal)
Post workout shake was a wpi 40g of protein up until the last 2 weeks where I dropped the shake and the preworkout carbs and swapped chicken for white fish
Other supps were
L carnatine taken before training or any sort of physical activity along with pyro (thermogenic fat burner) green coffee bean extract before training and shredtime before bed. Drank straight green tea and diuretics 1 week prior to photos
Rarely had a cheat meal.

wow, excellent work man! that is impressive

Was going to ask what people opinions are... im thinking of doing a comp in about a years time would like to be 100kgs stage weight so im open to suggestions as to how I should go about gaining that weight
Dirty bulk/ clean bulk dbols deca or tren etc also was thinking about running a few new compounds like primbolan/proviron/ masterone/winny/stanza. I feel the anavar didnt do much for me either.

Great job man ! Please lay out your diet for us ? WOW !

IML Gear Cream!
good shit.

Lol mg not not mcgs tho man

Just finished a 14 week cycle where my main goal was to cut fat and maintain muscle dropped from 104kgs to 89kgs around 6% body fat
Cycle went as follows
Weeks 1-3 1g test/eq
Weeks 4-8 500mcg test/eq
Weeks 8-10 500mcg test e
400mcg tren e
200mcg tren e eod
75mcg t3 ed
40mcg anavar ed
So you did not add tren until week 8, it was tren e, and you ran it for 6 weeks? T3 and anavar added in only last 4 weeks? Great results!

Looks good in a non homo way

Cheers guys,
Any opinions on my pct ive been taking letro at .75 ed have tamax and clomid from the good people at CEMproducts
75/50/50/25 or 40/40/20/20.

Cycle went as follows
Weeks 1-3 1g test/eq
Weeks 4-8 500mcg test/eq
Weeks 8-10 500mcg test e
400mcg tren e
200mcg tren e eod
75mcg t3 ed
40mcg anavar ed

3y2uvyve.jpg
na3e7yny.jpg
sa8a9uba.jpg

pudugyne.jpg

First time uploading pics so let me know if it didn't work.

Awesome transformation man

Usually anywhere from 30-1hr keeping my heart rate around 130 which was done after I finished weights.

well you know it was a great transformation when people start asking you what your eating and how much cardio your doing.... good work.

Haha I feel I could of come in alot leaner my diet wasnt really in check properly till the last half, but these things happen when u work 12hrs a day + have a newborn that wakes you up 2-3x a night kinda fucks with your rest.

Incredible transformation..Very well done

Back