Escobar Season Has Returned!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Escobar Season Has Returned!!

"Captain's Log"

Weight 170. Couple of cheat meals have held me back. But I am back on the ripping train. NOTHING CAN STOP ME. Oh wait....except the cheat meal I have planned in two weeks.

Today I blasted arms and did HIIT. Geez starting cardio is hell for me. I hate the bleep. But once I get into it. Ah man noone can stop me. Today was good. I feel so good after my cardio I could not wait to go home to eat my grapefruit, cashew butter, and my isopure. Unfortunatley the Grapefruit was "Yuck!"
    ]

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Welcome to the journals

Now kick ass!

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Y Thank you! Look forward to me. I am quite entertaining.
    ]

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

]

Rep Points

Finally!

Now post your meals

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

7 AM - Breakfast

Choclate Whey Waffles (With Pure Oat Flour By the way)
    1/2 Cup of Cottage Cheese

8 AM - 9:30 - Lift like no tommorrow (Operation Cut Storm)

10 AM - Snack

6 Oz. Stawberries
    Whey Shake
    1/2 Cup of Pine Apple Cottage Cheese
    1 Tablepoon of Cashew Butter

1:00 - Lunch

2 Cup of Romaine Lettuce
    5 Oz Chicken Breast
    1 Cup of Brown Rice
    2 Flax Caps

4PM - Snack (Yeah Right!)

1/2 Cup of Brown Rice
    4 Oz Sweet Potato
    5 Oz Chicken Breast
    2 Flax Caps

6:30 PM - Dinner

2 Oz Shallots
    1 Oz Red Pepper
    1 Cup Romaine Lettuce
    7 Oz Brocolli
    5 Oz Tillapia Fish
    1 Tablespoon of Cashew Butter

10 PM - Before Bed

1/4 Cup of Pineapple Cottage Cheese
    1 Tables Spoon Natural Peanut Butter
    1/2 Tablespoon Cashew Butter

Totals

2006 Cals 190 Carbs 215 Protein 48 Fat

I May have overdid it on the protein. Oh Well I love the cottage, therefore my mouth gives it respect. Had to eat it before bed.
    Last edited by donescobar2000; 07-31-2003 at 07:12 PM.
    ]

Rep Points

Looks good!

Whats the macros on that cottage cheese?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks!

80 kcals - 0 Fat 6 Carb (of course Sugar Unfortunatley) 12 Protein.
    ]

Rep Points

Regular CC has only 4G. Switch if to plain if you can
    If you get the Friendship brand that only has 2G.

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jodi
    Regular CC has only 4G. Switch if to plain if you can
    If you get the Friendship brand that only has 2G.
    Hmm... I am assuming 4 percent Milkfat? If so I guess I can somehow squeeze it in.
    ]

Rep Points

No, fat free cottage cheese.

The Friendship is 1%

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My Weightlifting Rhyme. Lord I am bored. I guess I felt creative. Comments are welcomed.

I’m on the cut train,
    What’s that sayin?,
    No pain no gain,
    Big bis flexing will be my claim to fame,

At the cats I’m gleaming,
    To outdo ya is my scheme kid,
    On a mission like I’m on a marine bid,

But steady pushing weights,
    My favorite mate…
    is Ivanko,
    Just thought you’d want to know,

HIIT is my brother,
    You guessed it I’m running yo,
    Speedy intervals,
    I’m running for miles,
    Burning them 500 cals,
    I’m in Ketosis faster than Keving Lyles,
    I’m a five year veteran,
    Excuse me while I take a bowel
    ]

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jodi
    No, fat free cottage cheese.

The Friendship is 1%
    WOW! Where can I get that?
    ]

Rep Points

Fat free at your grocery store

Friendship brand at natural food store

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Whoa! I looked it up online that stuff is loaded with protein. I gotta get my hands on that.
    ]

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good Morning Everyone! Hah! I have no energy and I am having cravings even on 200 grams of carbs. Boooooo! This sucks! Well I woke up about an hour ago. I know, it's kind of early. I went to sleep early though so I guess it evens out? Anyways today I work the bodypart I extemely hate the most. LEGS. I have to do what I have to do though. Lift till I get the tunnel vision effect.

Oh also days are in counting. 14 Days till surgery! Yikes!!!
    ]

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

EAT EAT EAT!!!!

6:30 AM Breakfast

Choclate Whey Waffles
    3/4 Pineapple Cottage Cheese

Total Cals 409 5 - Fat 45 - Carbs 50 - Protein

Gym
    8:00 AM - 9:30 AM

10:00 AM Snack

Zero Carb Isopure
    Woodstock Farms Cashew Butter
    6 Oz Strawberries

Total Cals 239 8 - Fat Carbs - 16 Protein - 27

12 PM Lunch

3 Oz Sweet Potato
    4 Oz. Tilapia Fish
    4 Oz. Tomato
    1 Cup Brown Rice
    1 Oz. Sweet Red Pepper
    1 Oz. Sweet Yellow
    2 Flax Caps

Total Cals 435 4 - Fat 67 Carbs 28 - Protein

2:30 PM Snack (Yeah Right!)

6 Oz. Sweet Potato
    1/4 Cup Brown Rice
    1 Cup of Romaine Lettuce
    6 Oz. Chicken Breast

Total Cals 413 Fat - 1.5 61 - Carb Protein - 39

5:30 Dinner

1 Cup Romaine Lettuce
    1 Oz. Tomato (Sliced)
    4 Oz. Chicken Breast
    1 Tablespoon Of Peanut Butter
    1 Tablespoon Of Cashew Butter

Total Cals 265 17- Fat 2.2 - Carbs 26 - Protein

1/2 Cup Of Cottage Cheese
    1 Tablespoon Of Cashew Butter

Total Cals - 170 9.5 - Fat 9.5 - Carbs 14 - Protein

Daily Totals 2041 kcals / 46- Fat / 208 - Carbs / 215 - Protein
    Last edited by donescobar2000; 08-01-2003 at 07:08 PM.
    ]

Rep Points

Whats in the waffles? Ingredients and macros please

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

! Scoop of Whey 2 Carbs 20 Protien 2 Fat
    1/3 Cup of Oat Flour 27 Carb 4 Protein 3 Fat
    1/2 Cup of Water
    2 Tablespoon of Splenda 2 Carb 0 Protein 0 Fat
    1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
    ]

Rep Points

Did you make those yourself? I make oat flour for pancakes and such by just grinding rolled oats, that way I know what I'm getting

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yea I came up with the Recipe. They are good. Oh...I excluded 1/4 cup of egg white for the waffles. I also spray the waffle maker with Pan Non fat Butter Spray. I experiment with the powders a lot. The other day I made a protein Cheesecake.

I bought the Oats already grinded. It is pure. I got it from Arrowhead Mills at Whole Foods Market. Gosh I love that company! They provide my Peanut Butter too.
    ]

Rep Points

You should put that recipe in the Recipe section

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Which one? The Cheesecake or the Waffles?
    ]

Rep Points

Both, all,

We need recipes

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I got you. I have couple.
    ]

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am craving so I decided to make some Sugar Free Jello. Tommorow I may eat normal. Sunday Its back to the dieting. Saturday looks like this. 300 Carbs 170 Protein 70 Fat
    ]

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Today is the off day. I figure I'll shock the body and eat for my regular weight and height. Plus my energy levels are sunk. Anyways here is the list of food so far. If I cheat I'll let you know. Basically I plan on eating everything I am not supposed to on a cut.

6 AM Breakfast

Choclate Whey Waffels

Total Cals 463 / Fat 6.5 / Carbs 38 / Protein 56

9 AM Snack

Isopure Shake
    1/4 Cup of Aunt Jemima Lite Syrup
    1/4 Cup of Nonfat Milk
    4Oz Strawberries
    1/2 100 Percent Whole Wheat Bagel
    2 Flax Caps

Total Cals 262 / Fat 10 / Carbs 58.5 / Protein 33

1 PM Lunch

6 Oz. Potato
    1/2 Cup Brown Rice
    4 Oz. Tomato
    2 Os Red Pepper
    2 Oz. Yellow Pepper
    6 Oz. Chicken Breast
    1/2 Cup Of Jell - O (Sugar Free)

Total Cals / Fat / Carbs / Protein

3:30 Snack (Yeah Right)

5 Oz. Potato
    1 Cup of Brown Rice
    4 Oz. Brocolli Flowrets
    3 Oz. Chicken Breast
    1/2 Cup Of Jello ( No Sugar )

6:30 Dinner

12 Oz. Sweet Potato
    2 Oz. Brocolli
    4 Oz. Chicken Breast
    6 Oz. Necterine

Before Bed

Last edited by donescobar2000; 08-02-2003 at 06:39 PM.
    ]

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like your poetry

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jenny
    I like your poetry

Y thank you! More to come.
    ]

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

7 AM Breakfast

Choclate Whey Waffels
    !/2 Cup Cottage Cheese

9:00 - !0:30 Gym (Back Workout)

11:00 Snack ( Damn Running Late on my meals )

6 Oz. Strawberries
    6.5 Oz. Apple
    Isopure

2 PM Lunch

4 Oz. Sweet Potato
    1 Cup Brown Rice
    2 Oz. Tomato
    2 Oz. Green Pepper
    2 Oz. Red Peper
    .5 Oz. Onion
    4. Oz. Chicken Breast

4:30 Snack

2 Oz. Sweet Potato
    2 Oz. Brocolli
    1 Cup Brown Rice
    2 Oz. Tomato
    2 Oz. Green Pepper
    2 Oz. Red Peper
    .5 Oz. Onion
    6 Oz. Chicken Breast

7:30

2 Oz. Brocolli

Last edited by donescobar2000; 08-03-2003 at 06:15 PM.
    ]