Cemproducts.com

Receptor Question...

Rep Points

Receptor Question...

Here's the deal, I've cycled off and on for 10+ years. When I started up it was pretty much a given that you keep Test higher. Now, I read where bros are taking Lower doses of Test and higher doses of Tren(a fave of just about everyone) with great results and less sides, due to the fact that they both go for the exact same receptor. Now, what I guess I want to know is, How many different types of receptors are there, and which compounds go for which receptor? Is there a chart or something similar?
    Before anyone even says anything about the search button, I have used it but I am only going to read so many of the million post before I just ask the damn question...LoL

BOARD REP

Rep Points

They all attach to the androgen recptor. There is no competition, at all. In the presence of excess androgens the life of androgen receptors doubles as does the rate of production of new receptors. Compounds will not "compete" for receptors.
    That being said many do better managing sides with lower test and there may be something to be said for allowing the more potent androgen (tren) to do the lions share of the work.

Rep Points

Good question I read an article which said new BB's with fresh receptors and good DNA will hit androgen receptor saturation at around 3-4 grams a week.

You see, just because the body may have enough androgen receptors to accommodate 3,500 mg of gear or slightly more, it does NOT mean the body will necessarily be able to take advantage of all that gear. There are numerous factors involved in the muscle growth process and the body will only grow as fast as the weakest link allows it to.

Rep Points

Thanks!

Rep Points

nice thread.
    WHO I use and recommend for high quality products:

An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

Rep Points

to each there own, depending on the person. I've seen ppl react best with low test and high tren and viceversa. I also think receptor's are very durable, but that does not mean you can blast constantly its always good to go down to 100-125mg of test of week for awhile.

Rep Points

Receptor competition is a a slang term. The "competition" has to do with the concentration of a given substance and it's affinity for a given receptor. So in your case, since tren is 5x "stronger" than test when speaking of its androgen profile, and tren exerts a greater effect overall, it stands to reason that to achieve the maximum effect if the compound you would want to have more of it per dl than test. The test will still bind to the androgen receptor but since there is more tren, there is a greater likelihood of tren binding to more receptors due to greater volume. Androgen receptor affinity is the proper term for competition, couldn't remember at first. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    Good question I read an article which said new BB's with fresh receptors and good DNA will hit androgen receptor saturation at around 3-4 grams a week.
    That makes sense because they likely have less receptors than a vet.

Using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by StanG View Post
    They all attach to the androgen recptor. There is no competition, at all. In the presence of excess androgens the life of androgen receptors doubles as does the rate of production of new receptors. Compounds will not "compete" for receptors.
    That being said many do better managing sides with lower test and there may be something to be said for allowing the more potent androgen (tren) to do the lions share of the work.
    What he said

Using Tapatalk