• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where to buy needles in US

IML Gear Cream!
Just order them online bro. 3 or 4 of us have given you easy sources. Not sure why you're having struggles. Like I said earlier, I bought 100 each of 20g 25g and plungers for $40 on eBay. Don't waste your time going to 20 pharmacies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPZ has been around longer than I have and they never have missed an order, and never have taken more than 3-4 days FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COAST to get me my shit. They are one of the places that has actually lasted that is professional.

LiquidResearch was the only other spot as reputable and they got popped bigtime. Different stuff of course but, GPZ has stayed the course and has always had great prices and ship times, they don't fuck up.

GPZ shipping time for the win!!!

Gpzservices X 2

I pinned with 23 once because I wasn't paying attention. That shit hurt

The old pre loaded Deca and Sust 250 from ole' mexico were like 16 penny nails. I think they were 20 to 18 gauge. Drawing blood size pins. I think I am still bleeding in those spots from the 80's! lol!

I went to Publix today and got 20 23 gauge 1 inch needles with syringe with no issue what so ever. Only cost $7.00. No shipping cost, and I got them instantly.

You guys must have bad luck or something.

I went to Publix today and got 20 23 gauge 1 inch needles with syringe with no issue what so ever. Only cost $7.00. No shipping cost, and I got them instantly.

You guys must have bad luck or something.

Your just smooth..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

The easiest place to get them would be tractor supply if you have one close.

Back