• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Where to buy needles in US

trancebrah

Resident Trance Lover
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I'm looking for a reliable source for just needles. its the only thing left on my list.

Can someone please direct me towards one? Thanks!!

Any pharmacy. If they ask, tell them your doc has you on TRT. They don't require a prescription.

I checked online, and only 4 states require a prescription, Maine, Delaware, Alaska, and New Jersey. The list could be old.

@ KelJu
Walmart told me they could not sell me any type of syringes because of people that abuse them...Now I believe they were full of shit...I may check with our local laws...

@ KelJu
Walmart told me they could not sell me any type of syringes because of people that abuse them...Now I believe they were full of shit...I may check with our local laws...

That could be a walmart policy. Even pharmacies can deny you if they suspect illegal activity. I usually say that I am injecting b12 intramuscular which is legal. If they ask where I got the b12 from, I say i ordered it from Canada which is legal. When they offer the 25 gauge I kindly explain that I would rather use 23 gauge. At this point they know I am injecting an oil, but really have no grounds to call me a liar because you can totally inject b12 with a 23 gauge needle. I have done this at different pharmacies in 3 different states and never once was denied.

Worse case, you can try and they say no. Just go to a different pharmacy and ask until you get what you want.

Why are you going to the pharmacy? I ordered 100 20g, 100 25g, and 100 plungers on eBay for $40. Not that hard to get needles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Just go to http://gpzservices.com. You can get 25 needles with syringe for $6.

When I first started I visited, CVS, Walgreens, Wal-mart, and Target. They aren't going to have what you need, they are going to look at you like a junkie, or they are going to try to sell you 1 needle and syringe for $1. Save yourself the trouble.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I'm looking for a reliable source for just needles. its the only thing left on my list.

Can someone please direct me towards one? Thanks!!

Bro just order off amazon. Trust me amazon is your friend.

I buy the pins and plungers seperate. Much cheaper and you get way more

Its legal to purchase without a prescription here but when the nice lady at the counter asks the pharmacist for help finding what I asked for, the pharmacist always gets uptight and acts like an ass, always makes it their personal policy, have tried Walmart, Walgreens and Rite-Aid in my area, same issue at all three, getpinz, allegro and gpz, have all been good to me, pretty fast shipping and the price is always reasonable

Why are you going to the pharmacy? I ordered 100 20g, 100 25g, and 100 plungers on eBay for $40. Not that hard to get needles

Cheap and easy I suppose. Needles with syringe cost 35 cents a piece. Plus no waiting on shipping. Maybe I just have good luck with pharmacies.

I checked online, and only 4 states require a prescription, Maine, Delaware, Alaska, and New Jersey. The list could be old.

That list is not even close to accurate. Many states have paraphernalia laws which include anything used to "inject" in addition to all the other ways of taking drugs.

IML Gear Cream!
Just go to http://gpzservices.com. You can get 25 needles with syringe for $6.

When I first started I visited, CVS, Walgreens, Wal-mart, and Target. They aren't going to have what you need, they are going to look at you like a junkie, or they are going to try to sell you 1 needle and syringe for $1. Save yourself the trouble.

Yeeep gpz is who I use.

you dont need a script for anything they just have "store rules" they can do whatever they want. like walmarts around here some might serve you some will denie you another one called "the medicine shoppe" will only give 10 a day for 8$

I got some 20's for drawing, takes literally 2 sexonds

However, LOTS of pharms will still deny you if you don't have a script. They don't legally have to sell syringes if they don't want to. I can gauarantee that if a BB'r-looking guy walks into a pharm asking for #50 25 g. pins, there is a good chance they'e going to say no. Some will sell them, but the majority won't.

However, Wall-mart will sell slin pins to anyone...any size...as much as wanted. These days it is all I use, as scar tissue build-up is way less of an issue with slin pins. It is kind of a pain in the ass if using more than 1 cc at a time, but not too bad. I just fill the pin and after I inject it all, I leave the needle in my leg, pull out the plunger, backfill it, then inject again.

@ KelJu

Walmart legally HAS to sell you slin pins, but they can deny you other types of syringes. Just tell them you are a diabetic. Better yet, by a bottle of humulin R while picking up your pins. They won't guve you an issue.

Back