• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am ok guys!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am ok guys and i will be back with no problems ;)soon some new summer lottery will start later,trust me WP still rule ;)

Yeah , I was trying to lurk on your site and could not find it on here . Glad to hear you are ok .

we love you WP

We love you cube

This thread and responses have me emotional....love in the air:)

i always do my best to make all my customers and members here happy and i am sure all are happy all the time!

Was in the same boat wp thought I was scamming him finally after 5 weeks decided to resend me the items but he kept his word so he has my respect for that.

gifs_03.gif

I've been pm'ing him about this for months and some of the stuff he said is unreal but I'd like to see what he says out in the open. God See All, I Am honest, blah blah blah.

Subbed for a happy ending! :)

I've been pm'ing him about this for months and some of the stuff he said is unreal but I'd like to see what he says out in the open. God See All, I Am honest, blah blah blah.

Keep us posted man...

I wanna give WP a shot... but i have seen mixed reviews..

Their gear seems legit , the only problem is it doesnt always arrive... :/

I can only say good things about WP . Everything i ordered arrived safely , many free giftes , great customer service what can i say more.....

thanks for honest reviews..
man you dont need that haltoestex ;)?
Well the reason i didn't take the halo it's very simple....had to fly to italy to be near my sister structure by cancer . She went under the knife and she's recovering well . Had to chancel my show because of this , could not train and eat clean for more than a week . So now i'm back but money is tight as this unexpected trip costed me quite a lot......but you know that i love your AP gear and think highly of you brother . Currently on 750mg AP sustanon and looking and feeling great

IML Gear Cream!
Well the reason i didn't take the halo it's very simple....had to fly to italy to be near my sister structure by cancer . She went under the knife and she's recovering well . Had to chancel my show because of this , could not train and eat clean for more than a week . So now i'm back but money is tight as this unexpected trip costed me quite a lot......but you know that i love your AP gear and think highly of you brother . Currently on 750mg AP sustanon and looking and feeling great

big sorry to hear about your sister..

Here goes:

I was in that transformation contest he put up a little while ago and won my category which was bulking. I was supposed to get 7 vials for that. A month or so later (I can't remember the exact dates but I could look it up if I have to), I still didn't receive anything but took his word he sent it. He made an offer for 4 vials but I talked him into 4 tren ace and 1 Test E. I paid for that and gave him the same shipping info that I gave for the contest stuff. After about two months I received a total of 7 out of 12 vials. I kept waiting and finally sent him a PM seeing if he sent the rest, he said he did (I have no way of knowing if he actually did) but I didn't receive anything, not even a seizure letter. He won't do a reship because I don't have a seizure letter (even though he can't prove he sent anything) and he said he's sent me some free shit in the past, which is true but than again that month alone I spent almost 2k on him (I bought 20 vials plus those 5), so he's not doing a reship. All I know is that I'm short 5 vials, and held up my end of the deals we made but he's not holding onto his.

I have ordered from WP and was very happy but if what officerfarva is saying is true than WP needs to be honest as well. I have had a lot of discussions with officerfarva and have never caught him in a lie. So I am backing him on this one..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

I have ordered from WP and was very happy but if what officerfarva is saying is true than WP needs to be honest as well. I have had a lot of discussions with officerfarva and have never caught him in a lie. So I am backing him on this one..

total truth

I'd back Farva as an honest dude.

Sounds like WP is paranoid over scammers but fucking over honest customers :(

Usually the people most paranoid of scammers or dishonest people are like that because they themselves have dishonest tendencies and feel that everyone is like that. Not saying this is the case here, just giving my life experience. I dont see a reason why farva would lie here. It seems that the source has rationalized this behavior by mentioning the freebies sent in the past. I hope he makes you whole farva.

Bump....

What the hell are you talking about 20 vials for free? You sent those initial ones out for the contest (something like 5), but they were just for that, the contest. I PAID for those 20 vials, and yes, I fucked my address up for that order, not the contest one (the post office said I still should have received my order but I didn't so I'm chalking that up as a learning experience and am still taking your word you sent the goods out). So whatever point you're trying to make is irrelevant, I'm still short 5 vials from you.
you paid for 20 vials? to me thats a good customer, sounds like your happy with the product but now may be a lost customer over poor service

There is a lesson that I learned in business a long time ago. Sometimes you have to eat crow to save a customer... Im sure Farva would have continued to be a customer if he was taken care of. So a lost customer ends up costing a lot more than the "loss" taken on handing out a few items that probably didnt cost WP much.

Back