• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle, Test-E only @ 500 mg/wk, start Aug

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, all

First off; Please be critical and blunt when replying. I am taking the research&prep part of starting with steroids very seriously, and I greatly appreciate all replies - please keep them on-topic and informative. My knowledge of AAS and its usage is theory-only, so I hope to get some guidance from you vets.

I am starting my first cycle in August, need to cut some BF first (<15%).
Stats: 27 yrs old, 1.80cm (5-11) tall, weight 95kg (210 lbs), BF 20%, done sports all my life & serious weight-lifting last 5 yrs (lifted weights since age 16).
Diet is clean, 3500-4000 kcal/day when on cycle.
Daily supps: Creatine, Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, BCAA, fish oil, Vitamin D, Multivit, ZMA.
On-cycle training: 5x5 heavy compound
Water intake: Around 1.5gal (5-6 liters) daily
Goals are to maximize muscle gains during cycle (Duuh..), to do this in a "safe & sober" manner, and most importantly keep as much of the gains post-cycle as possible. I WILL NOT be consuming whatever I can get my hands on just to gain size. I am a patient guy with a long-term plan.

My first cycle (Test-E @ 500mg, 12 wks)
Wk 1-12: Test-E 500mg EW (Mon+Thurs)
Wk 1-15: Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Wk 1-12: HCG 500iu EW (250iu Mon+Thurs)
Wk 13-14: HCG 500iu ED // stopping use 5 days prior to PCT
Wk 15-18: Nolva 40/40/20/20mg ED + Clomid 50mg ED

Frontloading:
I will NOT frontload. I may however do this on my second or third cycle. No hurry.

Bloodwork:
I will do blood work pre, mid and post cycle; Free testosterone, overall testosterone, estrogen, E2, LH.

If you do not agree with my drug choices and dosages, I encourage you to question them and preferably educate me (and the rest of the readers) on why you do not agree.

Thank you!
ScandinavianViking

Looks very well thought out to me and pretty spot on for a first cycle...

Good call Sneedham

Cycle looks good to me.
You may not need all that HCG.
I'd recommend a 15 week cycle..

A 5x5 workout on cycle may be questioned by some vets.
5x5's offer no isolation or "muscle confusion" both of which are needed (needed, but overrated) IMO.

Have you trained 5x5's before?
Any particular reason you believe the 5x5 is the right way to go?
The above questions are asked because I want to know...not because I'm trying to pick apart your workout.

Off to they gym...I'll check this thread later.

Cycle looks good to me.
You may not need all that HCG.
I'd recommend a 15 week cycle..

A 5x5 workout on cycle may be questioned by some vets.
5x5's offer no isolation or "muscle confusion" both of which are needed (needed, but overrated) IMO.

Have you trained 5x5's before?
Any particular reason you believe the 5x5 is the right way to go?
The above questions are asked because I want to know...not because I'm trying to pick apart your workout.

Off to they gym...I'll check this thread later.

Why a 15-week cycle and not 12?
The reason I want to do a 5x5 routine while on-cycle is my previous experience with gaining mass from it; I did 5x5 in 2010+2011 and was very satisfied with the gains.
I appreciate you challenging me on this!

Just use some test prop for the kicker. First week and a half or 2. And you could even lengthen the cycle a week or 2 if you wanted to make sure the test E is out of your system. HEY! Dude I would definitely use proviron with an all test cycle. It will make the test a lot more effective. :shooter:.

500 mg a week of Test is exactly what my HRT doc has me on. See no issues with that. Been on that since 2009 (Although I do add other compounds throughout the year)

IML Gear Cream!
I'd run the aromasin thru your PCT.
Just to cover your ass from estrogen rebound

Sample:
Week 14-16:25mg/ED
Week 17-18: 12.5mg/ED

Also maybe might want to look into taking it EOD while RUNNING the test. Still need a little estro.
Ultimately it comes down to what works best for you.

Pretty good first cycle and layout looks good.

Get that BF% down a bit then go for it bro!

Goodluck!

Confused yet....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Back