AMA Labs

TD!??? ORRR...not..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

TD!??? ORRR...not..

not very happy with AMA at all sorry. seems like a pretty strong source but i dont know where to begin. the communication was 99% horrible if it was for communication here and there with sherk it woud have been 0% communication. took forever to process my order after payment. finally said was shipped and took almost 3 weeks. after placing order i waited a lil over a month. so i got my pack it was completly soaked the wrapping was terrible the bottles all broken even the pill bottles cracked. i have no idea what is what cuz the labels all fell off due to all m vials smashed =[. please if anyone could help me out this is pretty tragic and i just wasted all that time and money im wicked upset i can begin to tell you. no shitting on AMA here by the way im just stating a fact and incident..smh..."/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

Sounds like your carrier could stand to be a bit more careful. Did you message Sherk/cust service about any of this yet?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

no i didnt. as in cust service i have no idea what that is with AMA lol if you mean the email, ive gotten little to no communication. i will message sherk now.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I got your pm and will take care of it. As far as your shit being broke, that's not AMA's fault, their shit is packed pretty damn well. Your shit broke because of the carrier being negligent. Also for whatever reason your carrier also took forever to deliver it to you. I know for a fact it was sent weeks ago to you. I'm going to respond to your pm as well.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

I cant speak for your customer service complaint but I'm sure that the state of the package upon arrival had nothing to do with AMA. Looks to me like some one used your package as a soccer ball(or futbol depending on you local). Just kind of a shitty situation for both parties.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

AY's the bees knees

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyguy180 View Post
    I cant speak for your customer service complaint but I'm sure that the state of the package upon arrival had nothing to do with AMA. Looks to me like some one used your package as a soccer ball(or futbol depending on you local). Just kind of a shitty situation for both parties.
    ya man it is wicked shitty for both i feel really bad but like wtfff i called the postal service bitched them out but i cant do shit cuz i got no insurance on it. and how do you know it wasnt another state that did that on the way?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

anyway like i said im not shitting on AMA im just stating what happened to me. sherk has been really great in answering questions and getting things done. just wish i had a successful 1st experience

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

To crack open a pill bottle like that had to have taken some serious force. WTF?

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Wow It looks like got ran over!

Look at the bottom of the pic. Why is the cap pulled off? I mean if it did get smashed in a machine or something, maybe, but that looks weird. Just saying!!
    Dolph

Rep Points

Looking at the other top, look at how the aluminum is torn. It had to have gone through a machine at the post office. That's messed up not only customs trying to get us now the machines. It's judgement day!!!
    Dolph

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Idk man but its fucked up. Should I change shipping address now? Or is it really just ran over an how the fuk can that even happen ?! It looked tampered with like some tried to open it an retaped it on the envelope

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And the packing sucked...didnt seem like AMA from what I hear

Rep Points

Damn bro. I hate that. Im sure ama will take care of. They do get busy and sometimes it can take a while to hear from them. But i have to say they have never let me down. EVEN WHEN I FUCKED UP THE ORDERING PROCESS FOR SALE!! the dude still took care of me!! And i did it on 2 different occasions..lmao!! So hang tight, let sherk talk to'em.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crab107 View Post
    Damn bro. I hate that. Im sure ama will take care of. They do get busy and sometimes it can take a while to hear from them. But i have to say they have never let me down. EVEN WHEN I FUCKED UP THE ORDERING PROCESS FOR SALE!! the dude still took care of me!! And i did it on 2 different occasions..lmao!! So hang tight, let sherk talk to'em.
    Good to know man =/ thanks I trust sherk im hoping he can work something this sucks ass!

Rep Points

AvA I think it might have gotten caught in a machine at the post office. I've had pieces of mail that got almost totally shredded sent to me inside of a plastic baggy with an apology note from USPS. It looks to me like it just got f'd up! Just my opinion. Good luck!
    Dolph

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    To crack open a pill bottle like that had to have taken some serious force. WTF?
    This! They didn't just drop it, they hit it with a bus. Sherk did mention the shipper held it for a while. I bet they fucked it up and then tried repacking it and sorting it all out before shipping it out, that's what took it sooo long.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Looks like they dropped a bag of cement on it. Holy shit that's messed up.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Looks like they dropped a bag of cement on it. Holy shit that's messed up.
    Lol that's what I said. I was almost thinking the driver dropped it out of his truck and ran it over. I can't imagine what else could crush it like that. Or maybe OP pissed the driver off so he took a hammer to it lol. I've never seen any sort of package destroyed like that.

Rep Points

wow my shit always been packaged overkill. always feels like i have a mile of bubble wrap and tape around everything. looks to me like ur lucky the fluid didnt soak through the packing evolope. cuz i know that if a package is leaking or has powder or anything strange the post office gets a warrant to open it.and it deff seems like with the bottles busted like that ur package would be all oily and soaked. Strange! my last order also took a lil longer then it use too when the site was up. but wtf ever if i got to wait an extra week or two to get ama gear. then i wait, they alwaays come through and im sure they will take care of you. and u say ur not shitting on ama but sounded like it to me.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bdragon666 View Post
    wow my shit always been packaged overkill. always feels like i have a mile of bubble wrap and tape around everything. looks to me like ur lucky the fluid didnt soak through the packing evolope. cuz i know that if a package is leaking or has powder or anything strange the post office gets a warrant to open it.and it deff seems like with the bottles busted like that ur package would be all oily and soaked. Strange! my last order also took a lil longer then it use too when the site was up. but wtf ever if i got to wait an extra week or two to get ama gear. then i wait, they alwaays come through and im sure they will take care of you. and u say ur not shitting on ama but sounded like it to me.
    It all was soaked an I think they did open it. It also had a non hazardous sticker on it. My girl said they handed it ti her awkward an apologized and said if any problems let them know but theres nothing they can do. Im not shiting on AMA only thing disappointed in them was customer service and the wait but now with what sherk said im thinking they are the reason for the wait not AMA

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dolphfan View Post
    AvA I think it might have gotten caught in a machine at the post office. I've had pieces of mail that got almost totally shredded sent to me inside of a plastic baggy with an apology note from USPS. It looks to me like it just got f'd up! Just my opinion. Good luck!
    Dolph
    Ohh damn. Ya idk how someone could run it over if so like wtf there all fukn idiots. wish I could do something but cant eith no insurance.there wasn't an option for insurance for the order. They also should have " handle with care " stamp or whatever on it. Is there a way I can get it insured next time?? or what cuz now im just assed out

Rep Points

Hope things get worked out for you but in this game can't draw to much attention to packages safer for everyone. Looks like your package was in the mason block delivery container. Seeing brutality like this brings tears to my eyes.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbin View Post
    Hope things get worked out for you but in this game can't draw to much attention to packages safer for everyone. Looks like your package was in the mason block delivery container. Seeing brutality like this brings tears to my eyes.
    Ya true, your right. I hope so too bro believe me tears were in my eyes lol so much built up only for disappointment

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So I calld the local post office again still mad and want names and fileing of complaints lol an they said along the line it was broken they flag packages that have been destroyed or tampered with and note ot in there system. Also they said they aren't the ones to put a non hazardous materials stamp on it and that any of that would be a headquarter or main distribution place or somthing I forget but there is none in my state. They also noted it was indeed probably there machine my package got stuck in as I told them there is no other possible solution unless it got run over. But ya figured id share atleast im not as paranoid and pissed off with my town or state wich is already worse enough lol. Hope this gets resolved sherks da man and gets shit done, and he said hed take care of it so Im sure he will *crossing fingers amd toes*

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You know you're dealing with illegal steroids right? I wouldn't file complaints and shit, what are you going to say they broke your vials of gear and you want it replaced?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

yeah man honestly I would not keep pushing this with the post office.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

AY's the bees knees

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

They probably already took pics of it and made a report. Not sure its worth pursuing at all with postal.

Rep Points

I want to see a picture of the package it was shipped in. It looks like you sucked all the oil out of the vials and smashed it up yourself.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
    You know you're dealing with illegal steroids right? I wouldn't file complaints and shit, what are you going to say they broke your vials of gear and you want it replaced?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Na it wash shipped as nutrition exactly what it is and said it was supplements an omega fish oil an shit im not persuing it I was just pissed an wanted to call them idiots. It wasnt evn under my name or house. Ill b fine guys im not an idiot. Ppk complain about mail all the time l, ya it was a bad move shoulda mayb shut my mouth? It is what it is now so..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    I want to see a picture of the package it was shipped in. It looks like you sucked all the oil out of the vials and smashed it up yourself.

how?? i need a url?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast