• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Giving Z a go

Cjgunz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used his service about two years ago. Everything went smooth and the quality was amazing!

Fast forward two years and 3 cycles later... I've been using various sources gear with success BUT without the potency and quality.

Long story short...due to a lengthy break from AAS (because of traveling reasons of work) I'm gathering up some goodies and getting ready to run again (and build my stockpile up)

Placed a smaller order just to test the waters again, and needless to say everything is going great.

Cant wait!!!

You'll be happy bro. I love Zs gear. I use the EP line and its smooth and potent.

What did you order? I have 3 successful orders with Z in the past 6 months.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Great experience here.

Using Test E and gear is smooth.

Bloodwork looking good as well!

GTG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

12 Week Test E/Tren E/Winny

Week 1-12:
Test-250mg/ml E4D
Tren-150mg/ml E4D
Caber- .25mg E4D
Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
Vitamin B6- 600mg ED

Weeks 1-4:
Winny-50mg ED

Pct: Weeks 14-18
Torem-120/90/60/60mg
Caber-1/.5/.5/.25mg
Aromasin-25/25/12.5/12.5
Vitamin B6-600/600/600/600

this is a basic outline. I'm thinking of lowering the test dose and run it more for maintenace and let the tren do the work. I've rantren a before so I'm aware of sides. Not too worried with this run they were tolerable last cycle.

What did you order? I have 3 successful orders with Z in the past 6 months.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

2x dbol
3xWinny

small order to add to my stash will be making more!

Thanks for coming back brother. We Appreciate you sharing this.Keep us posted.

Please let us know about your experience using us. We try our best to satisfy our customers. You are all very important to us!

Ull be happy with the gear. I like the outline you have. You know your body and what works for you! Good luck bro.

Back