• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Insomnia Sufferers ....

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
... Only 3 moar sleeps until Xmas.

GICH!

That many?

three tren cycles

Temazepam and valium...fixes all sleep problems...so I hear:)

azza is happy, only 3 more job interviews and 1 shower......

:coffee:

X mas in summer, well jesus was supposedly born in the summer. Why we here in the states celebrate in december I have no idea?

But to get back to this insomnia thing...

marijuana-christmas1.jpg

works everytime.

IML Gear Cream!
Bust a nut always works for me

Are you ronnin' tren right now? Sometimes a lhjo helps me when I can't sleep. Ask ur doc for sum10 like trazedone. That shit will knock u out. Frankly, the best sleep I've ever had was plain ole weed. When ive had triuble sleeping in the past, I've never felt as well rested, with no hangover as i did when I smoked a j before I hit the sack.

so does a blumkin

But then you gotta convince her its the right thing to do, like if shes a christian tell her to tell St Peter at the pearly gates these exact words "I made you close your eyes and told you I made up a new game called Bobbin for Bananas, just so happened we didn't want to waste water so we used the toilet"...easy fix
Oh and you were so good at it you got the banana on the first try everytime!

X mas in summer, well jesus was supposedly born in the summer. Why we here in the states celebrate in december I have no idea?

But to get back to this insomnia thing...

marijuana-christmas1.jpg

works everytime.

Xmas summer DownUnder mfkers!

But then you gotta convince her its the right thing to do, like if shes a christian tell her to tell St Peter at the pearly gates these exact words "I made you close your eyes and told you I made up a new game called Bobbin for Bananas, just so happened we didn't want to waste water so we used the toilet"...easy fix
Oh and you were so good at it you got the banana on the first try everytime!
a lit candle should make it romantic and possibly bearable

Back