• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first injection, DUM DUM DUM!

IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys I really appreciate it, will hopefully have good news about this in the futuee

You wanna be the best, you gotta take out the best

Do not reuse syringes.

I won't, and I guess I need 2 kno whr sizes 2 get. And also no 1 ever said their fav place 2 get test, also wut about nolva or clomid for pct?

dude you need to do alot more research before you start sticking yourself

I reuse the syringe not the needle you fucking dipshit. The syringe is sealed from the air. I would be more scared of preloading syringes for the month letting the ba eat the rubber plunger than reusing a syringe that has been loaded a few times. I make my own gear and know exactly whats in it ie.. no EO. Go be a fucking pussy and control freak somewhere else.:shooter: Oh by the way I don't fucking aspirate either so fuck your own face hole.

th

Do not reuse syringes.

Why...it's been loaded with oil, ba, and bb. It's sealed from the air. You break the seal on the vial to draw oil don't you? Why do you reuse the vial? Maybe I live in a very sterile environment. I don't live in a refuse pit like a person named sneedham would. You need to do more research before you start giving advice. Go back to the basics son.

th

Why on fuckong earth eoukd you reuse a syringe

I reuse the syringe not the needle you fucking dipshit. The syringe is sealed from the air. I would be more scared of preloading syringes for the month letting the ba eat the rubber plunger than reusing a syringe that has been loaded a few times. I make my own gear and know exactly whats in it ie.. no EO. Go be a fucking pussy and control freak somewhere else.:shooter: Oh by the way I don't fucking aspirate either so fuck your own face hole.

th

Why...it's been loaded with oil, ba, and bb. It's sealed from the air. You break the seal on the vial to draw oil don't you? Why do you reuse the vial? Maybe I live in a very sterile environment. I don't live in a refuse pit like a person named sneedham would. You need to do more research before you start giving advice. Go back to the basics son.

th

Sharp as a marble :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so this took a weird turn haha so nobody wants 2 tell me good reliable sources for test and pct? Personal favorites?

Ok so this took a weird turn haha so nobody wants 2 tell me good reliable sources for test and pct? Personal favorites?

Not aloud to discuss sources on here. I would read the sponsor sections.

Ok guys officially starting this week, so one more time how many mg's of each should I have a week/daily, and do u think the test,dbol,and nolva is all I will need? Or should I run liver support from iml also? What about ultra male or will the nolva b enough?

I would drop the nolva and run aromasin as your AI. Liv 52 never hurt anyone either.

I don't understand where these people come from. Every single steroid board has a first cycle sticky, and they're all basicslly the same. I know we are here to educate, but lets also push self reliance and self education. Clearly you haven't done your research and this cycle might go well, or you may F it up, who knows. Point is all the Information is right infront of you. Your proposed cycle was horrible

see above post, it's a steroid board with sponsors and sponsor forums, also with lab testimg forums!!!

Since I'm such a nice guy:)

week 1-12- 500mg of test
Week 1-12- either aromasin or adex. Research dosages
pct- research pct, but it's usually a hcg bridge, then nolva and clomid. Some people use hcg while on, some just bridge into pct, again research and make your own decison

Dude Before you start taking any aas you should do a lot of research. Asking questions is perfectly fine but what you need to do is put in the effort to read about the compounds, sides, what they do, etc. I would try to educate yourself a little more before you start jabbing yourself. Heavy wrote a great first cycle for beginners in the sticky. Read that then once you fully understand what has been written, if you have any other questions I'm sure everyone here will be willing to help.

That's what I'm doing right now

IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys officially starting this week, so one more time how many mg's of each should I have a week/daily, and do u think the test,dbol,and nolva is all I will need? Or should I run liver support from iml also? What about ultra male or will the nolva b enough?

You've had over a month to figure out your cycle and do research. What the fuck have you been doing? I've had at least 30 chances to infect myself with my same syringe technique and you still don't know how many MGs to use? Man get the fuck out of here.

NEGGED!

th

Ok so had my first pin yesterday, did 1 cc of test, and starting my dbol today. I have 50 mg tablets, but doing half a pill(25 msgs) a day. Plan on doing test for at least 10 weeks, maybe 12-15 if going good. And doing dbol for 8 weeks. Then using clomid and nolva for pct. was nervous for the first pin(because I'm a bitch when it comes to needles haha) but it was nothing. Injected on my right leg, thigh region, and is it normal 2 b sore as fuck the next day? Like I said the initial stick, and while it was injecting was painless, but now I'm sore as hell. No bruise or anything, just sore

Back