• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can you suppress Prolactin too much in men(caber)?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Obviously too little estrogen is bad and come with a host of sides effect and health risks. Can this be said for prolactin/ the overuse of caber?

I take .5 of caber a week as long as esteo in chk I dnt see a point of running high caber if ur running high tren 800mg plus than yes 1mg a week is more than enough

From what iv learned the answer is no. As far as I remimber there is no need for a male to have prolactin.

From what iv learned the answer is no. As far as I remimber there is no need for a male to have prolactin.

That's generally the opinion I have as well, but with the amount of non-science-backed "bro-science" on the web I'm hoping someone with a legitimate background in endocrinology might be able to chime in. I wouldn't think, crushing prolactin would be bad in men but then again, I really don't know...

Well, there is always the problem of spontaneous erections, and a desire to go again and again when having sex might make your lady sore...

th

This may further confuse things; article sites a new study recently released that espouses low prolactin levels in men are negative. WTF?
In the new study, researchers looked at nearly 3,000 European men ages 40 to 79, and measured their testosterone and prolactin levels, body mass indexes (BMIs), and blood cholesterol and sugar levels. The participants filled out questionnaires about their general health, smoking, alcohol consumption and sexual functioning.
The results showed low prolactin was linked to several signs of poor sexual health, as well psychological health. Men with levels of prolactin that were lower than average, although still within the normal range, were more likely than men with higher levels to say their sexual function was getting worse, particularly their enjoyment of orgasm. They also had more symptoms of depression, the researchers said.
Low prolactin was also associated with higher BMI and blood sugar, lower levels of physical activity, and generally feeling unhealthier, according to the study published Oct. 29 in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

http://www.livescience.com/41322-low-prolactin-men-sexual-impairment.html

Back