Blueskypeptide.com

Td

Thread: Td

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Td

I'm very pleased with blue sky to say the least. Clen and nolva arrived three days after I placed the order. Ordering was simple a quick. I can already tell the clen is g2g and perfectly dosed for my research. Haven't got to try the nolva yet but will leave feedback when my research calls upon it. Package was tight and very professional. Great service, great price, and great quality. I was so impressed that I've already placed another order for arimidex and I will be using bluesky from now on.

Highly recommended to anyone I promise you will be fully satisfied with everything about bluesky. All around best quality combined with price company that I've ever delt with.
    H: 6'1 W: 225 10%bf

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you for your orders, and for posting your initial feed back regarding BSP's quality and service!

Welcome to BSP!

Receive 20% off your first order, and 100 Reward Points when you create a new account. Use promo code bluesky20

Blue Sky Peptide
    products are for laboratory research testing only. Please note that any questions in regards to Human or Animal usage will not be responded to.
    Thank You for being in compliance with our company's policy.