• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2g EQ and 400mg Test with no AI....

raysd21

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started my cycle about 8 weeks ago with 1.2g EQ, 600mg test, 25mg/day proviron. Added in pheraplex clone aquaplex after 5 weeks. The test was legend oils test E and P. It was very strong and I used about... 0.3mg adex every 3 days or so to keep bloating down.
I've been bumping my EQ up over the past 4 weeks up to 2.5 grams now. I dropped about 4lbs almost immediately. I also switched to the Legend raws and started aquaplex a week before I did this. I also haven't used any AI since I did this. Does this sound right? Test is down at 400mg a week. My blood pressure was 152/80 when I gave blood a few days ago. So now the aquaplex is done which should help my blood pressure. But....honestly it doesn't seem like the test is doing anything. Or the EQ is just completely taking over I can't tell. Libido is a little under normal. I guess I'm asking someone elses opinion on Legend raws. Maybe the EQ is acting like the AI... IDK. Going by an article I read, the quote is below, that is what I am assuming. 2g EQ and 400mg Test with no AI....

One explanation is found in the drug’s metabolism. Specifically, Boldenone metabolizes to an anti-aromatase inhibitor known as 1,4 dienedone. This could certainly explain why Boldenone, despite its relatively high rate of aromatization, does not deliver anywhere near the estrogenic punch that its aromatization rate implies.

I've got no answers but I'm subbed out of interest - I like the idea of low test high eq

Yeah this is high EQ low test territory. I needed ai on 1.2g EQ and 600mg test(legend oils). But now I need absolutely none on 2.4g EQ and 400mg test(raws). Either the EQ is doing something to the estrogen or the legend raws I got are bunk or underdosed. I am using two kinds of test by the way. Both legend raws. I'm using about 225 test acetate and 225 test Enth. No bloat whatsoever.

Maybe wait another 2-3 weeks until the increased dosage fully kicks - not saying it's the answer to the AI question but as you know the undecyclenate ester has an active half life of 15 days

So your 8 weeks into this high EQ run...
What type of results have you seen?

Have you needed an ai at that low of a test dose? I didn't use an ai at 500mgs of test and had no noticeable bloating or any estro issues. Eq doesn't aromatize so I'm thinking you're not having much aromatization so estro is not an issue.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Have you needed an ai at that low of a test dose? I didn't use an ai at 500mgs of test and had no noticeable bloating or any estro issues. Eq doesn't aromatize so I'm thinking you're not having much aromatization so estro is not an issue.

Nvmd, I made a mistake eq does aromatize just to a lesser degree then test.

EQ absolutely aromatizes. At 2.5g/wk I'd expect you to need an AI.
I've always needed an AI on EQ.
If you haven't had labwork done, I'd suggest getting it now.
If you have had labs, please post the results.
BTW: What was your iron level when you donated blood (the finger stick).

I will be busy most of the day but will check back on this thread later.

BTW: What was your iron level when you donated blood (the finger stick).

I will be busy most of the day but will check back on this thread later.

Paranoid, curious why you asked about iron? Will this be out of whack on high EQ?

Just realized you were probably focused on Hemoglobin which would be high especially while on a high EQ run....

IML Gear Cream!
Iron level was right smack in the middle. Like.... 126 if I remember somewhat correctly. All I know is I needed adex on the legend oils. Now I don't need anything on the raws.
So your 8 weeks into this high EQ run...
What type of results have you seen?
Veins are everywhere and huge. I can't pinn without hitting shit now. Before I could pinn anywhere with ease. I gave up trying to bulk. I am using it as a cutter/lean gains now. Using IGF also by the way. I just seem to be trimming fat and putting on muscle at a medium steady rate staying exactly the same weight around 220lbs. I started at 212lbs my high was 227lbs. Resultwise with everything I am taking...strength... started out doing 150 barbell incline 3-4 sets of 10-12. Now I am doing like 4 sets of 25-30. That was my weakest body part. Very high reps in general is my workout now. I had pretty bad night sweats and I sweat after I eat also which is weird. Maybe I have dropped enough bodyfat% that I just don't notice the aromatase>? I mean early on I couldn't scratch my own back and was pretty uncomfortable without adex. Is anyone here using legend raw test just to confirm they are not underdosed??? Oh and hair is coming out pretty steady since I bumped up the EQ. Nothing crazy. Just a few extra here and there.

Well I went back and started alvgear bayer proviron yesterday. It was a free sample thanks to keith1569 the alvgear rep. Legend is fucking me on my credit that I was told I would get for posting my bloods. :shooter: So if this gets me back to where I was before.... I will never run a cycle without proviron ever again. Already libido is up. It's actually kind of annoying wanting to fuck any decent pig at the gym. I just want the feeling that the testosterone is working without having to increase the dosage. Just a little bloat you know. I will watch my weight the next week. It was down to 221. Being off aquaplex and back on the proviron already I feel better and bigger after 2 days.:winkfinger:

I'm interested to hear about their raws as I have just ordered some. I am happy to hear that you're endorsing their oils. How are they fucking you on your credit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

They said I would get a $199 credit and I've had an order in for about 25 days now and it's just sitting there. I've pmd anton about 4 times and reps here and at MC. I paid $119 to do bloodwork and post at 3 different forums and got them about 20 new customers off my bloods that I know of personally for a fact. People join MC just to PM me about legend to verify they are legit. I'm basically repping for them for fucking free. But like I said. The oils were g2g. They seemed very strong. Maybe it was the proviron boosting the effectiveness. Maybe they were overdosed samples. But I'm having a different story here with the raw powders. I'm trying to figure out why. I'm feeling nothing on 400-500mg/week.

Do you feel flat in terms of your muscles and vascularity? Some times when I do from blast to cruise I feel very flat and it usually takes me a week or two to adjust. My appetite drops also. Sorry to hear that they're not following thru. Try SwoleZilla if you haven't already. I'm subbing to see how the Raws end up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

This is my first cycle in years. I should not be having any issues with receptors or feeling the effectiveness of testosterone. Muscles feel flat. The EQ is not legend. That shit is G2G big time no doubt. Appetite boost, suppression, vascularity, leaning out is all there. It's the test that is not there. I lost almost 5lbs when I switched from the oils to the raw powders. Something ain't right.

After reading Mike Arnold's article on Boldenone being utilized at a high dose, I'm definitely interested in the outcome of your cycle. I want to run something similar in the near future.

After reading Mike Arnold's article on Boldenone being utilized at a high dose, I'm definitely interested in the outcome of your cycle. I want to run something similar in the near future.

You want to link that article?

IML Gear Cream!
http://www.ironmagazine.com/2012/boldenone-realizing-its-full-potential/

This is the article. And my recommendation is if you run high EQ low test. Run proviron. It will help a lot with libido. The EQ just gets a little overpowering and suppressive. Especially if you run an oral you will feel like dog shit.
Damn. That can't be good. Do you recommend starting at 900-1200mgs of EQ and gradually build up to the 2,000mgs range? I'm tempted to try 250mgs of Test Enanthate/wk with 900mgs of EQ/wk for 20+ weeks with some Proviron. The EQ I have access to is 300mg/ml.

I would start out lower around 1g like you said cause man you know EQ is a very long estered compound so once you inject you are in for the long haul.
I started out at 1.2g with just to frontload with about 400mg of test and 50mg proviron. After 2 weeks on that I read the MA article then decided to leave it then I decided to start bumping it up after about 4 weeks. 1.8mg...2.0...2.4. My hair started to come out more noticeable around 2g. Just a couple extra hairs on my hand when I would run my fingers through my hair. I am using nizoral a couple times a week. I am making great steady recomping type gains. With the only sides being disturbed sleep and some hair loss and pretty hard suppression. I guess I got used to it cause I'm sleeping better now. And I'm in like week 9 and I plan on going about 20 weeks.

And dog shit was a little harsh. I just didn't have any libido and was a little down. And the oral on top of that didn't help. I'm not talking about wanting to fuck every girl in the gym libido. Just feeling normal you know.

What is your dosing schedule with all that EQ? Twice per week? Three times?

Man thats a crazy cycle! Definitely subbing to this one. Very interesting. Ive never gone over 600-700mg for eq

If you were originally wanting to bulk?, why not up the test to 1g?

And what concentration of eq are you running? 300mg/ml? I want to do something similar but I'm trying to hunt down a faster esters bold. Apex makes a mix but haven't seen any feedback on it, and have no idea how to run a mix

You could hit 5cc EQ 300 once a week.

My plan was 4cc sust 250 on a mon and 4-5cc EQ on a thu

I try to get it in over the weekend. I also combine it with the Test Acetate cause the TA is....almost crippling. But with the EQ is barely noticeable. I usually will just inject like 600-800mg every other day of the week with my Test A. Then just inject the last 100mg of test A with the 250mg test E the other day. 4 days of pinning. Then the days in between I'm running about 60mcg of IGF eod. And 300iu HCG/week. So a lot of pinning but I don't really count slin pins. Just an update I still don't need any AI been like 5 weeks like this since I bumped up the EQ. Also I'm getting some wierd pulsing pressure pains in certain areas of my body. I think it's just a little pressure in main veins from my RBC count/BP. I will donate very soon. No headaches at all though.

And what concentration of eq are you running? 300mg/ml?

400mg/ml it's very thick...

If you were originally wanting to bulk?, why not up the test to 1g?

Plenty of time left. But the eq is straining my hairline now so I probably won't.

Back