• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

L-Taurine

Npderi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

I am planning a simple cutting cycle with clen soon (in a different post I made, still waiting on some feedback). Although, I've started taking L-Taurine to prevent the dreaded back-pumps or muscle spasms from clen.

I've noticed just adding the L-Taurine to existing Creatine, Whey, and Vitamin supplementation has helped me push a bit more, and oddly enough my after-workout soreness feels rather good as opposed to leaving me feeling slow to move from the ache.

Anyone else experience this with L-Taurine. I am liking it. Should be safe to keep taking it, or should I go off it for a while?

It's safe

I would agree L-Taurine is great for helping with cramps and soreness post workout. One post workout that I really enjoy is Xtend

Hi guys,

I am planning a simple cutting cycle with clen soon (in a different post I made, still waiting on some feedback). Although, I've started taking L-Taurine to prevent the dreaded back-pumps or muscle spasms from clen.

I've noticed just adding the L-Taurine to existing Creatine, Whey, and Vitamin supplementation has helped me push a bit more, and oddly enough my after-workout soreness feels rather good as opposed to leaving me feeling slow to move from the ache.

Anyone else experience this with L-Taurine. I am liking it. Should be safe to keep taking it, or should I go off it for a while?

Taurine is good and safe to use daily. I do. I would stick to it on or off clen. its good for your brain too. do some research on it. ; )

Taurine is good and safe to use daily. I do. I would stick to it on or off clen. its good for your brain too. do some research on it. ; )

Do to cost I only use it on clen. Although it is in many things I take/drink.

It is beneficial to the entire nervous system and the heart. A safe and beneficial amino acid supp

Back