• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If a rep scams people should the sponsor make it good.

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I rep posts up in buy sale and trade selling the same gear the sponsor sells and claims the are repping the sponsor. Said rep takes the money and runs should the sponsor make it good? Or should the sponsor try to help you track the rep down? Or should they just close you thread?

I know we have seen alot of sponsor go bad and the reps try to help and some fly the coop too. I look at this way if you rep for someone on this board you are standing behind that sponsor and they are standing behind you to be the face of the company.

I think a nice 50% discount and free shipping would take away some of the sting so I could move on with my life and not harbor feelings of hate and resentment walking around wanting to kill somebody all the time. :shooter:

Yep you know the sponsor had a direct line to the rep and so does the rep to the sponsor.

That seems a lot like if a walmart employee starts selling you shit out of the back door, but then scams you out of money, Walmart now owes you?

That doesn't seem right to me.

I agree, they should! But in no way do I fault the Co. he reps for or hold them responsible. He was simply an outlaw, a bandito if you will.

Also, I have never been fucked over by an individual, because I don't buy stuff except from the websites. I have been fucked over by companies that are sponsors here. One of them I have been fucked over twice. I have been fucked over by legit and non legit companies. Hell, I have been fucked over by amazon before.

But, I have made 5 orders from Z, and never have I been fucked over. I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

I just won't make side deals anymore, thanks GH.

Everybody made fun of this guy except me, cause I wanted him to stick around. The guy even changed his name like he was prince or some shit.

Never thought he'd fuck me?

I just think the sponsor should chose the reps better. If they see they are selling the same gear and stating that it comes from the sponsor. It like they are resenting themselves as able to sale for the rep. I am not asking for any from the sponsor but they should try to help contact the rep. It works they other way around right. You have trouble with a sponsor you contact the rep right?
Btw I haven't mentioned any sponsor name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I never asked for the sponsor to give me gear. I mean make it good by ether contacting the rep for you or passing contact info. Oh hell don't let them be your rep.

OP, I am sorry to hear you've been scammed by someone that a board sponsor has put their faith in rep for them.

If a rep scams you on a side deal it's not the fault of the sponsor and the sponsor is not liable.
That being said, if a rep scams you on a side deal you should let the sponsor know about it so that they are aware of what is going on.
The sponsor may tell the rep to make good on the deal, they may drop the rep altogether or they may do nothing at all.
This is also something that the mods and admins will stay out of because it does not directly involve a board sponsor.

If you're making side deals with a rep or just with some other board member or a guy in the locker room...ask for references and check them out.

Always be careful but no matter how careful you are, you most likely will get burned more than once in this game.
It's part of the "acceptable risks" we take.
If you tell me, "I've been doing gear for 20 years and I've never been scammed once", you're either lying or you don't know good gear from bad and you shouldn't be doing this at all.

I do wish you luck resolving your issue.

That seems a lot like if a walmart employee starts selling you shit out of the back door, but then scams you out of money, Walmart now owes you?

more like your corner drug dealer screwed you and now the supplier should make good

If you're making side deals with a rep or just with some other board member or a guy in the locker room...ask for references and check them out.

Hey where's the locker room.....

OP, I am sorry to hear you've been scammed by someone that a board sponsor has put their faith in rep for them.

If a rep scams you on a side deal it's not the fault of the sponsor and the sponsor is not liable.
That being said, if a rep scams you on a side deal you should let the sponsor know about it so that they are aware of what is going on.
The sponsor may tell the rep to make good on the deal, they may drop the rep altogether or they may do nothing at all.
This is also something that the mods and admins will stay out of because it does not directly involve a board sponsor.

Always be careful but no matter how careful you are, you most likely will get burned more than once in this game.
It's part of the "acceptable risks" we take.
If you tell me, "I've been doing gear for 20 years and I've never been scammed once", you're either lying or you don't know good gear from bad and you shouldn't be doing this at all.

I do wish you luck resolving your issue.
Thanks bro that is exactly what I was trying to get across.

If you do side business with a rep, the sponsor isn't responsible in any way, shape or form.

Warrior

Chances are the rep is fucking both sides.

Paranoids answer=spot on

Please PM for good deals, got a big stash to shift.
High el quality, Low el cost.
Bitches be loco for them deals.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!

:paddle: ......you knew the guy was ripping off the store, so imo if you got ripped off it's not the store's fault...I know you're saying the same thing.. :winkfinger:

....but REPS sell to a middle man using the 'brand's reputation' to help the sale, therefore the rep should be responsible ....

i think nothing less than 10 x the gear for free and a week in a hotel room with his wife then another week with his mother would make things right......

jk lolz

What did you think you were getting into buying gear from a rep on the side? Not only that, the dude was fucking shady to begin with. Bad move on your part brother. He probably ripped the sponsor off with the gear he was trying to sell, he also was trying to sell a rolex, a handgun, lol red flag right there, plus he has a reputation for being a grade A retard around here.... at least thats what ive been told.....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

And NO the sponsor has nothing to do with this. Its a side deal that is completely out of the sponsors hands.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If a rep is making side deals claiming to be working for the sponsor (on the side) that should sound fishy in the first place and the sponsor should be made aware of it.
If a rep is making side deals with gear he got from his sponsor, that's fine...as long as he doesn't claim to be selling on the side for the sponsor and makes it known he is making the deal himself.

I don't get where you think "reps sell to a middleman...".
Reps are there to answer questions and facilitate the deals...there are no middlemen.
If you buy from a sponsor, even if you talk with a rep throughout the deal, the gear comes from the sponsor, not the rep.
Sponsors do not ship your order to a rep who reships to you.

So again, slowly this time, if you make a side deal with a rep, even if it's for gear from the rep's sponsor, the sponsor is not liable but should be made aware if you get scammed.
If the rep is claiming to be making side deals FOR THE SPONSOR you should let the sponsor know immediately.

If a rep is making side deals claiming to be working for the sponsor (on the side) that should sound fishy in the first place and the sponsor should be made aware of it.
If a rep is making side deals with gear he got from his sponsor, that's fine...as long as he doesn't claim to be selling on the side for the sponsor and makes it known he is making the deal himself.

I don't get where you think "reps sell to a middleman...".
Reps are there to answer questions and facilitate the deals...there are no middlemen.
If you buy from a sponsor, even if you talk with a rep throughout the deal, the gear comes from the sponsor, not the rep.
Sponsors do not ship your order to a rep who reships to you.

So again, slowly this time, if you make a side deal with a rep, even if it's for gear from the rep's sponsor, the sponsor is not liable but should be made aware if you get scammed.
If the rep is claiming to be making side deals FOR THE SPONSOR you should let the sponsor know immediately.

............I'm sorry PF, I meant to say 'if a Rep is working for 'sponsor' & the Rep is a scammer, the sponsor should assume responsibility for the Rep's actions..if the debt isn't delt with , the 'name' of the sponsor would be in question... imo

^^^ that's just inviting sponsors to get scammed.

"Your rep offered me a deal, I paid him and now you owe me"

Just my .02

Warrior

Ok, well, this is a loaded question, where do I begin?

Omfgggg 100 poasts :kiss:

I just won't make side deals anymore, thanks GH.

Everybody made fun of this guy except me, cause I wanted him to stick around. The guy even changed his name like he was prince or some shit.

Never thought he'd fuck me?

chino ? that guys getting negged right now

Back