• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

NEW TO BODYBUILDING AND AAS. PLEASE READ.credit- "DAD"

caedus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've posted this so many times over the last few years, but since so few seem to get the message, I'll try once more.<br />
<br />
1) To even consider using AAS, you should have AT LEAST two years of hard, consistant training under your belt. Preferably, you've trained for longer, tried all types of training (powerlifting, high-intensity, reps, different frequencies, many different exercise, etc), and reached a point where everything you try with varying diets and training has left you stuck at some point in strength and size for a year or so. I'd be willing to bet that most beginnners who think they've done everything and are stuck, havent exhausted all the training and diet possibilities. For example, DC regularly puts serious size on natural guys who've tried everything else.<br />
<br />
2) You should know how your body responds to diet. Do you hold water on lots of simple carbs? Do you need to eat a lot to keep your weight up, or do you struggle with putting on excess bodyfat? And on and on...<br />
<br />
3) MANY AAS go through a process called aromatization in the liver where your liver turns androgens into estrogens. These are all the test compounds, anadrol, d-bol, etc. The trens and deca have progesterone side effects. This all adds up to lots of water retention and "bloating," and this is NOT size! The extra estrogen will cause you to add FAT in addition to water.<br />
<br />
4) Use anti-estrogens such as nolvadex, and add an anti-aromatase such as arimidex. Stay on these a good six weeks after your last shot to give your body a chance to normalize, while keeping the estrogen levels down. Yuo could add in some clomid to enhace the HPT axis, and hcg - this gets a bit trickier.<br />
<br />
5) Avoid supressing (shutting down) your HPT axis as much as possible with shorter cycles (6-8 weeks), and the lowest doses you need. <br />
<br />
6) There is not one beginner here (or anywhere!) who needs more than 350 or so TOTAL mg (that means all the drugs you plan on taking added together) per week for their first 3-4 cycles. More is not better, and just gives you lots of sides to deal with at a time when you're trying to figure out how your body will respond to various AAS.<br />
<br />
7) Stuffing yourself will only make you fat. Absorption of proteins, carbs, and fats is transport mediated and cannot be "forced." Yuor caloric needs are dictated by your muscle mass, matabolic rate, and energy output (training and daily activities). The reason Ronnie and Jay can get away with eating 5000+ calories a day is their tremendous muscle mass, possible use of thyroid drugs to speed metabolism, and workloads that would kill a horse. Virtually all non-pro level bodybuilders who try this will simply end up FAT.<br />
<br />
7) Finally, if you going to use AAS to simply look good - don't. It'll be a waste of money and time, and expose you to potential side effects and legal risks all for what? So you can wear a tight shirt in the clubs? Come on! Consider AAS IF all the first two above have been achieved, and you really want to compete.<br />
<br />
I've probably missed some stuff here, but guys, do some homework, ask questions, and listen to the advice of people who've been there and made many of these mistakes already. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something and save yorself some grief.<br/>

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks caedus, found your post helpful. I about the point where I would start an AAS, although I am going to cut a little more fat first. My aim was to go on clen for a short while for that purpose then do a cycle of anavar only. I posted in a different thread asking for some feedback (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/197943-First-timer-clen-then-anavar-at-some-point), but I only received a derisive remark, so I haven't started as I am uncertain and would really like some personal feedback. Would you suggest any changes to what I am doing?

Thanks caedus, found your post helpful. I about the point where I would start an AAS, although I am going to cut a little more fat first. My aim was to go on clen for a short while for that purpose then do a cycle of anavar only. I posted in a different thread asking for some feedback (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/197943-First-timer-clen-then-anavar-at-some-point), but I only received a derisive remark, so I haven't started as I am uncertain and would really like some personal feedback. Would you suggest any changes to what I am doing?

Oh yeah don't worry about milk thistle. Or whatever your CPV means. For your first time I recommend 250 milligrams of testosterone for the first 3 weeks with a good diet and working out at least 4 days a week hard then after week 3 bump it up to four or five hundred milligrams we can testosterone for another 2 months and at that time you can reevaluate your goals and whatever it is that you are trying to accomplish. I would also look into anavar just make sure you're running tests with it. What I mean by that is take testosterone. If you have a clean diet protein heavy with low carb you can actually cut on testosterone... If you want to cut I would forget about clenbuterol because the side effects are horrible and just tell you that good diet and cardio mixed with testosterone and possibly anavar will do you many great things

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I can honestly say I have probably broken almost all those guidelines. In the end I would agree with you. If only I could go back in time knowing what I know now. Either that or go back in time and punch myself in the face.:daydream:

Back