• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Holy Hell Blue hearts !! PICS

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No one is really talking about GR around here anymore and i want to start it up again.....He has some of the best gear on the market that i have EVER used...hands down i run all his shit now... i threw in 40mg a day of these dbol blue hearts and HOLY FAWK i have blown up....i have put on 8 lbs in less than a week and hit a new max on bench yesterday !!! 315 for 6 on incline bench baby !!! weight is finally above 200 and I'm about 206 now. Loving this blow up look for summer. Blowing up with water looks good when you start lean !!! Plus i find when i get LEGIT dbol you blow up...but its more of an intra-muscular blow up...when you have shitty dbol you blow up with sub Q water and look like a whale. Just what I've realized.

33l1sb7.png

2r3jy88.png

Look full and thick. Balkan Pink tabs put a pound a day on me, but I had to drop em because I would wake up with muscle spasms/contractions in my calves that made it difficult to walk afterwards.

Never tried blue hearts... This makes me want to try them after I get lean :)

Are the Hearts are 5mg each?

Looks great! Love it when I feel thick without the bloat.

Look full and thick. Balkan Pink tabs put a pound a day on me, but I had to drop em because I would wake up with muscle spasms/contractions in my calves that made it difficult to walk afterwards.

X2 but not calve it was my forearms ....I drank a ton of water it help but still had small ones not as strong

Back