Evolution Peptides

SwoleZilla's sponsored peptide log!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

SwoleZilla's sponsored peptide log!

First off I'd like to thank Evolution Peptides for giving me the opportunity to try out their peptides. With all the fly by night peptide companies that are coming out it is nice to have a risk free trial of some great peptides. Heard great things about Evolution's products so im hoping they perform as well as they have for others.

I will be running more of a maintain/lean bulk. Not trying to diet but also not trying to bulk and get fat. I am looking to ad size with adding the least bf possible. Very hard to do but with the use of peptides and a clean diet and cardio thinking it can be done. Id like to all out bulk but its about that time to head to the beach so cant be too out of shape.

I will be doing a 12 week run with CJC w/o DAC and GHRP 2. I will be dosing both at 100mcg first thing in the morning, post workout and before bed.

Diet will be clean and on the lower end of carbs during the week but on the weekends it will be more of whatever i want to eat (within reason).

Started the peps yesterday. I hit Shoulders and tris. All i can say thus far is that my apetite is up. Really looking forward to the results. Here was my workout from yesterday:

i dont count reps i go for basically as many as i can do or until i feel the burn. and usually on the last set i will either do a triple drop or rest pause

Reverse fly: 4 sets of 20
    Db shoulder press: 1 warm up set and 4 working sets
    Smith BNP superset upright row: 4 sets
    Seated DB side laterals: 3 sets but each set was a triple drop
    Standing DB front raise: 3 sets
    DB shrugs: 4 sets

Tri:
    Cable press down: 5 sets with a triple drop at the end
    Incline Skull crusher superset with db over head (one arm): 4 sets each

then also did some ab work with 30 fasted cardio in the morning, just a slower incline walk.

Will throw up some pics of the product and some pics of myself for you guys. If you all want me to post the reps i can try. I will put up my meals from time to time because usally they do not change.

**All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

Rep Points

Thanks Swolezilla, we will be popping in and out on this log and dropping our specials and promo codes!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

thats what i like to hear! more ppl the better. thank you again brotha for the opportunity!

senior memeber

Rep Points

i am waiting on my stuff to come in and i will be logging for evolutionpep myself i will be logging cjc wo dac and ipam and igf-lr3 .can not wait i know what is good and what is not in peps as do you swole so we will see.i will check your log out bro

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i am waiting on my stuff to come in and i will be logging for evolutionpep myself i will be logging cjc wo dac and ipam and igf-lr3 .can not wait i know what is good and what is not in peps as do you swole so we will see.i will check your log out bro

great brotha will be looking forward to you log!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dosing was on point again yesterday. Love how hungry you get with the ghrp! Only bad thing is that im not trying to eat everything in my house! still trying to stay semi lean and add mass, hard but def possible.

These past two days when dosing the cjc/ghrp before bed i have been sleeping pretty damn deep. Wake up well rested.

Hit back yesterday. Concentrated on supersets so just about everything was a superset. Great workout:

Wide Grip Pull ups superset with Cable Pull down: 4 sets for each
    BB row superset with DB row: So i did a total of 6 sets (three over hand and three underhand) SS with DB row for each set
    Tbar row superset with cable pull overs: 4 sets of each there
    Low Cable Row: did FST-7 here

Great workout. Was exhausted after. also hit 30 mins of cardio fasted in the AM.

As of right now my diet is this:

Meal 1:
    70g Cream of rice w/ 2 Tbl of sugar free jelly
    3 scoops whey

Meal 2:
    9oz (cooked) Ground Turkey
    1/3 lb of broccoli

Meal 3:
    9oz Chicken breast
    1/3 lb of broccoli

Meal 4:
    9oz Chicken Breast
    1/3 lb of broccoli

Meal 5: (preworkout)
    9oz Ground Turkey
    1 cup brown rice

Intraworkout: 15g BCAA

Meal 6: (post workout)
    2 scoop whey
    70g carbs from cereal

Meal 7:
    9oz Turkey or Chicken
    2 slices of Ezekiel toast with natty PB

Meal 8:
    1cup egg whites

the meals with no carbs are when im at work and i just sit at a desk all day so for me no carbs are fine. Like i said i usually dont go by this diet on the weekends i will have more red meat when i eat out. i am just coming off a cut so im trying to have a smooth transition into a bulk where i dont get fat like i usually do.

Rep Points

Evolution coming up on its 1 year anniversary! We plan on doing something for all our Evolutionist!

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

gotta do stats yo
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Stats:

6ft 245 10% bf. may be a little more now that i started eating.

Had a day off yesterday, fiance had surgery so i had to take care of her. Still got in my three doses!

Diet was good, had one cheat meal. Ive noticed ive been feeling a little tired right after the shots. other than than no new updates. Lifting today so i will post up another update tonight.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Back an hamstrings today with 30 mins fasted cardio.

Starting to feel fuller. No weight change which I'll take. Had a great workout today. Haven't missed one dose so far. Going great and really liking it. Too early to tell full benefits but hunger is def up.

Workout:
    3 sets overhand bb row superset with underhand that hammer machine
    3 sets underhand bb row superset over hand tabd machine

pull ups superset pull downs: 4 sets each

hammer strength machine row: 4 sets

underhand cable pull down superset cables pull overs: 4 sets

low cable row : heavy 5 sets

hamstrings:
    stiff leg deads: 4 sets higher reps
    standong one leg curls: 3 sets high reps
    layin leg curls: 4 sets heavyweight

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yesterday had arms. no new updates other than having more carbs since it was a holiday we cooked out and had family over.

Today i also did all supersets. I usually dont always do supersets but since i have changed my training style to more supersets and going for the pump than just doing the "typical" mass builders and such i have actually seen a change in my physique. Here is the workout:

BB Curl superset seated Hammer curls: 5 sets- 1 warm up and 4 working sets
    Preacher Curl superset cable curl: 4 sets ( higher reps on both lifts)
    Close grip bench press superset rope extentions: 5 sets ( 1 warm up 4 working sets)- heavy with lower reps for the CGB then higher reps on the rope ext.
    Dips superset DB kick backs: 4 sets
    Skull crushers superset seated DB curl: 4 sets of each. Went to total failure on all four sets.

Great workout and was extremely full and pumped the whole lift.

Rep Points

Mt2 and clen $16.99 all week. No promo code needed! !!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

perfect time for summer evolution! get your tan on!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

update: Sleep is def improved when taking cjc/ghrp 2 before bed. i love it! i wake up full and vascular even though i just drank a cup of egg whites before bed no carbs. Really liking the fullness. Will weigh myself today. I was 246 earlier in the week after memorial day cheat. i like to weigh myself on monday then again on friday because monday will be after a weekend of not strict dieting more of eating a few "cheat" meals...no crazy cheat meals just me not cooking.

Hit legs yesterday, today my knees feel fine. Usually my knees ache the next day, not sure if this has something to do with the stack or not. Other than those new updates my appetite is still high

Here is the leg day:

Warm up leg extensions: 3 sets
    Wide stance BB Squats: went heavy! 5 sets with one warm up (lower reps)
    Hack Squat Lunge: 4 sets
    Leg press (close stance): 4 sets went heavy with lower reps
    Front hack squat: (Close stance with toes pointed in) lighter weight with higher reps. 4 sets all to failure
    Adductor: 4 sets
    Leg Ext: One leg FST-7 style

Two lifts for calves and 30 mins of cardio

Diet during the week is still

Meal 1:
    3 scoops whey

Meal 2:
    1/3 lb of broccoli

Meal 3:
    9oz Chicken breast
    1/3 lb of broccoli

Meal 4:
    9oz Chicken Breast
    1/3 lb of broccoli

9oz Ground Turkey
    1 cup brown rice

2 scoop whey
    70g carbs from cereal

Meal 7:
    9oz Turkey or Chicken

Meal 8:
    1cup egg whites

will prob be upping the preworkout carbs by half a cup of rice and add two more slices of ezekiel toast next week after my business trip.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

so i have been out of town for work! FML. Wasnt able to workout other than cardio. I still was able to get my peptides in.

Diet was nothing like my normal. I at 3-4 times a day. Had to just make do with what i could find. A few chipotle runs and omelettes for break fast. Kept carbs lower than i usually do on business trips. I actually was able to stay leaner than i usually feel when i come home from business trips. going to smash legs today, just wanted to give you an update since i have been mia for the past few days. Will update after the leg session

senior memeber

Rep Points

so swole have you used other peps in the past and if so dont these seem like a higher grade just the grade of the vials how they are air tight and just seem higher grade to me at least.and yea getting super tired is a sign of good peps. i like your log i will be out of town for a week all so during my log i like how you came back and updated it thats how i am going to do mine all so.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

so swole have you used other peps in the past and if so dont these seem like a higher grade just the grade of the vials how they are air tight and just seem higher grade to me at least.and yea getting super tired is a sign of good peps. i like your log i will be out of town for a week all so during my log i like how you came back and updated it thats how i am going to do mine all so.

ya the quality is great. tops are crimped on nicely and arent about to pop off. so far each vial has be vacuum tight. Even the label is professional, most company just have a generic white label with black letters. Personally look isnt everything for me because its what's in the bottle that matters but if i had to comment on the attractiveness of the bottles then yes they are very professional and attractive.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

had a great leg day! no PRs but i would say the weight im lifting now is more than i usally do at this BF.

This weeks leg day was hard and heavy. no supersets and the only drop set was on leg press hack squat. ended heavy for most lifts.

Only update is that i am loving how my hands feel numb or almost swollen . No pain or anything just numb.

Hers the lift:

Leg ext: 3 sets warm up

BB Squat: 5 sets including a warm up! Recently have been doing wide stance for about a month, switched back to my normal stance for the next week or two.

Leg Press: 5 sets heavy with the last set being a single drop set. Basically just cut the weight in half

Adductor: 3 sets of 20 with a pause

Hack squat: These i went heavy but really slow on the negative. 4 sets

BB Front Squat: 4 sets fairly heavy, at this time i was gassed so i think it was around 12 reps

Finished off with fst-7 on leg extentions.

Did two lifts for calves. Been taking Ben Pak's idea on calve training, i would def recommend it.

actually did not do cardio yesterday, ran out of time and also im thinking about just skipping cardio on leg day all together. we will see.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Made a little change to my diet. I upped my fats. I am starting to just have a few spoon fulls of Natty pb while my meal is warming up. Other than that meals are the same. Went for sushi this weekend. Dosing is still on point also. My wrist is starting to hurt so im wondering if its some "sides" or i hurt my wrist. Either way its now biggy. I would rather it be a side. Honestly so far the quality of these peptides are great. I am not sure if they are still buy one get one but if it is i would def get in on the deal.

another thing i have noticed is before starting this CJC/GHRP stack i wouldnt sleep in at all, but now i cant get up to do fasted cardio for the life of me. I still hit fasted on the weekend but during the week i will just be doing 30 mins post workout.

Hit arms yesterday:

Tri:
    One arm Cable ext: 5 sets just to warm up the tris
    Flat Skull Crushers: 4 sets, heavy but at least 15 reps
    V bar Cable extension: 4 sets, strict form. I could have went heavier but i made sure to squeeze and get full contraction
    DB over head: 4 sets to failure, here i mad sure to get a full stretch then just go halfway up to keep the tension on the tri.

Bi:
    Seated DB Curl: 4 sets hard and heavy on these
    Standing Hammer curl SS BB Curl: Went heavy (sets of 12) on the hammers then burned out with BB curl to failure for all four sets
    Hammer Preacher: 4 sets with a triple drop
    Cable Curl: 3 sets to failure. Just pumped these.

30 mins of cardio

had a great workout! fullness was unreal. Pumps hurt. I cant really say if strength is up but i know recovery is up for sure.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
    Meal 1:
    3 scoops whey

Meal 2:
    1/3 lb of broccoli

Meal 3:
    9oz Chicken breast
    1/3 lb of broccoli

Meal 4:
    9oz Chicken Breast
    1/3 lb of broccoli

9oz Ground Turkey
    1 cup brown rice

2 scoop whey
    70g carbs from cereal

Meal 7:
    9oz Turkey or Chicken

Meal 8:
    1cup egg whites

What do your macros look like? That is a lot of meat.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.-buddah

AY's the bees knees

senior memeber

Rep Points

so swole are you still running this and are you going to keep going has evolution told you if there still going to hold up there end of the deal or what i was following along as were you in my log when they just up and went away i know for me i was left in the dark about what to do and what was going on idk about you.

Rep Points

so swole are you still running this and are you going to keep going has evolution told you if there still going to hold up there end of the deal or what i was following along as were you in my log when they just up and went away i know for me i was left in the dark about what to do and what was going on idk about you.
    You exceeded your messages in your inbox so my message didn't go through in which I was saying yes let's continue.
    Maybe you should keep an eye on those things?? While we are on the topic of communication cause I responded within 2 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

senior memeber

Rep Points

yea i empty it if you can resend it please i did not know it was full sorry.

senior memeber

Rep Points

wow super fat respond time and they are going to hold up there end of the deal supper good company and products here guys.i a 20 year vet and trusted mem here for years stand behind this shop.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Alls well that ends well!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I wish i could have finished this. i never got any response Ben. i sent them a pm